Feathers and Fleur

That Saturday was the first Hogsmeade weekend of the year. Percy was actually pretty excited. It was the only non-muggle village in Europe so no one had to hide.

Percy wore his muggle clothes complete with a surfer hoodie as he waited at the front hall for the others to arrive. Percy had a small shopping list in hand with Riptide in it's pen form writing up all he would need.

"Quills, a new imber pen, maybe a few more potions ingredient... Hmm, maybe I should get some more boards...what do you think Kelly? Think they'll even have skateboards?"

Percy turned to Kelly sitting on his shoulder. The mini veela shrugged. Percy chuckled. "Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, might as well add that to the list."

"Hey Percy!" Harry called out as he and Hermione walked up to Percy.

Percy smiled as he nodded at them both. "Harry, 'Mione, nice to see you guys." Harry wore very baggy clothes that didn't really suit him while Hermione wore a nice set of blue robes and a sea green scarf around her neck.

"Nice scarf there Hermione." Percy said smiling.

The girl smiled brightly. "Thanks, I figured it might get cold later."

Percy nodded. "Smart thinking, but I meant that it's nice because it matches my eyes."

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at the scarf realizing the truth. Hermione blushed and looked away. "Oh yeah...didn't notice..."

Percy sighed. He really didn't want to hurt Hermione's feelings but it seemed like it was only a matter of time.

"So where are you two going then?" Percy asked.

"Probably just the usual. Zonko's, Honeydukes, and then get a butterbeer." Harry replied.

"Oh how romantic!" Percy said with a grin.

Harry scoffed. "Where is your date oh great dating guru?"

"Harry please." Percy pointed at Kelly who was glaring angrily at being ignored. The veela flipped Harry off, much to his surprise. They all burst out laughing.

They waited for a moment for the others to arrive. Angelina and Alicia soon arrived leaving them all waiting on the twins. The girls then began talking amongst themselves while Percy pulled Harry to the side.

"Harry, dude...why the hell are you wearing those clothes?" Percy asked bluntly.

Harry looked down, not in embarrassment but shame. "These aren't mine...they're Dudley's."

Percy narrowed his eyes. "Okay, I really hate your family now." Percy sighed, he took out his wand and waved it over Harry's clothes shrinking it just a bit, making it a bit more form fitting. "There, sorry I couldn't change it more, but as you know I'm horrible at charms."

Harry looked down at his clothes and grinned widely. "No problem Percy, this is good."

"Yeah...but I can do one more thing." With another wave of his wand Percy transformed Harry's oversized jacket into a hoodie similar to the one he wore. This one however was grey and had the Crest of Gryffindor over it's left chest. "There, now it's stylish and covers your huge shirt underneath."