The Yule Ball

While I have you here, can you vote this chapter now? Pretty please!

Percy slipped out of the shower and changed into his black Hogwarts robes feeling bored. Very bored. In fact, he was so bored that he wanted to go to classes just for something to do.

He looked to his cloak of levitation which hovered next to his bed and shrugged. 'Oh what the hell.'

Percy threw the cloak on and turned to look at himself in the mirror. He grinned. "Percy, you clean up nicely my friend!"

The cloak really went well with the black robes, it gave him a rogue magician look. Percy knew he would probably get some slack for this, but he didn't care. He'd worked hard on the cloak, he deserved to wear it if he wanted.

Percy had checked with Hermione last night about wearing the cloak. "Haven't you read Hogwarts: A History?!" She asked. He had of course, but how that girl could remember all that stuff was beyond him.

According to Hermione, any form of additional wizarding clothing was allowed, within reason of course. The red and gold cloak might have been pushing it a bit, but Percy figured he'd be given a little leeway given his Champion status.

Percy quickly made his way to the Great Hall. The moment he stepped into the large room, everyone turned and stared at his new addition to his uniform.

Percy took his usual seat next to Hermione and across Harry and Ron. "Hey guys, lovely morning!"

"Hey Percy." The trio called out in greeting.

"Why are you still wearing that thing? It has burn holes you know." Alicia asked curiously as she, Fred, George and Angelina slid in next to him.

Percy shrugged. "No reason, it's a pretty amazing piece of magic so you know it would be a shame to just not show it off." The others narrowed their eyes at Percy. The demigod said in a small voice. "And it looks cool..."

"There it is." Harry chuckled as they all returned to their meals.

"What do we have today, Dearie?" George asked Angelina as he munched on a piece of toast.

"Potions, Transfiguration and Care for Magical Creatures." She called out kissing him on the cheek.

Percy sighed. "Your guys' affection disgusts me."

Angelina smiled and said in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh, Percy. You just have to find the right girl out there."

"Yeah right." Just then, Kelly popped her head out of Percy's pocket and yawned loudly.

She looked around and smiled. "Morning!"

Everyone stopped and stared. "Percy...did Kelly just talk?" Angelina asked with her jaw on the floor.

He nodded with a happy smile. "Yeah. My aunt managed to upgrade the charms on her from before. Now she can say a few words and stuff."

Hermione's expression darkened. "Oh...your aunt..."

Percy immediately noticed the dangerous territory he put himself on. "Uh, yeah. Look, she didn't mean to come off so...strong?"