Six Veela and One Demigod

On Saturday Percy woke up earlier than usual. He got ready and quickly put on a simple blue shirt and jeans. He tossed on a casual surf hoodie and walked out of the common room with his hoverboard shrunken and tucked into his pocket.

Percy went outside and flew around on his board for a while. The morning sun looked so beautiful hidden behind the foggy November air. Winter was rapidly approaching, luckily Percy would be able to handle the biting cold of Scotland thanks to his heritage.

After flying around for a bit, he walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. People looked at him and giggled, Percy rolled his eyes grumbling.

Photos of him in that dress had gotten around, it seems almost all the boys had them, for...hand to hand practice. Even a few girls had them, but mostly so that they can shoot spells at them to let loose pent up anger.

Apparently Percy's female figure was quite a hit with Hogwarts, Fleur herself admitted she felt a little insecure seeing him in that dress, which was an achievement considering she was a veela.

Angelina and Alicia had told him some of the girls hated his guts for being such a knockout. Apparently being beautiful without even trying was triggering to most, and it also sucked that he was so handsome as a guy as well.

George and Fred avoided him best they could for a few days, after all, he did swear to destroy them, and destroy them he would. Even Harry was on his shit list and Percy would be sure to make that one extra painful.

Just as he was about to eat, the morning owls came down with their letters. A normal looking barn owl swooped down and landed in front of him. There were two letters attached to it, Percy removed them and passed a plate of bacon for the bird.

Percy looked over the letters and found that they were pink with a woman's scent on them, he recognized the handwriting immediately, one was from Amanda and the other from Chanel.

Percy looked around quickly, it was still pretty early in the morning, none of his friends or years mates were even there yet, so he decided to read the letters.

Dear Percy,

Congratulations on becoming champion of Hogwarts! You did it! Just like you said you would! We are all so very impressed! And we read what those papers said about you Percy, that nasty bitch! Catherine was furious when she read it! Though we mostly believe it was because Beauxbatons didn't get half the attention Hogwarts did. But rest assured we are all on your side, you deserve this Percy, don't let anyone tell you different!

On the side note Ula's mood swings have been getting worse, we really think you knocked her up good Percy! Better be careful baby daddy!

Anyway I'm sure you are all excited and scared, don't worry, you'll do fine! We all believe in you! After all you are the guy who shagged five veela! That should earn you an eternal glory at least!

See you soon!

Amanda!

Catherine

Chanel

Ula

Ebele

Percy smiled at the letter, it was classic Amanda. He was excited to see them again. He reread the letter a couple of times before he put it away and picked up the one Chanel sent to him.

Percy sighed. 'What are we? She likes me, and I think she's great, but...what about Fleur? Does Fleur like me? Do I like her? Should I tell Chanel about this? Would that hurt her feelings?'