Chapter one (✔️)

The plane landed and Ragini checked out, she looked around to find a cab for the travel, her mobile phone was out of charge, she couldn't call anyone neither she could check the message she had received previously from Karan.

Ragini knows where the function will take, it is the old family house of her friend, Varun.

She was smiling thinking of Varun and Dhanya. Can't believe it, he is going to marry, well both are getting married to each other, they are such an adorable couple.

A cab stopped in front of her, she gave the driver the address and the journey started.

Ragini was looking out of the window, she took out her mobile phone and starts to take pictures.

Wow how much has changed, Goa has become a big tourist destination, here are many foreigners. Wow so many luxury hotel, I think I have to plan my stay better. Not only the wedding, but also the city needs to discovered.

They reached at the end of the city, where the old yet beautiful houses were. She was surprised to see the new one.

It was early in the morning, when Ragini reached the place, she secretly entered the house, knowing all the entrees it wasn't difficult for her

Ragini was on her tiptoes. What kind of security they have? Oh my I have to look after my belongings and dignity. She was nonstop talking to herself in mind.

Ragini found her room, she slowly opens the door and placed her bag under the bed and herself on the bed and fall asleep.

It was the next morning

Ragini woke up by a loud noise, she rubs her eyes and yawns loudly. She looked out of the window and found Dhanya sitting on a bench in the garden with a man. Varun!

Ragini cleans her face, she comes down in her modern attire.

Those, who have seen her, have recognised her in seconds

Those, who have seen her, have recognised her in seconds. She had placed her index finger on her lips to plead them not to make a noise.

Ragini was walking out into the garden, Dhanya saw her and smiles, she was quiet as she wasn't able to talk, her companion wasn't leaving her

Ragini was walking out into the garden, Dhanya saw her and smiles, she was quiet as she wasn't able to talk, her companion wasn't leaving her. Ragini was standing behind him. She bend over him and blindfolded him.

He was confused and slowly moves his hands over hers, a current passed through their body's.

Strange... Both had the same thought, just then they heard a loud laughter, "Ragini I'm here!"

Ragini turns her face and saw Varun standing at the entrance of the glass door, "Varun!" She shouts and then shocked, "Wait, who is this?" She removes her hands and he stood up, with the cutest smile he could give, which was more a smirk with a wink.

"Hi I'm Lucky, ops Lakshya Maheshwari." He forwards his hand to shake with her, but she rolls her eyes and left him standing there. She hugs Varun and scolds Dhanya, for letting her do this.

"Ragini I wasn't able to speak, this guy is a chatterbox, you both will have a joyful time, he is like you, full of adventure." She explained and went to Varun, "we have to do some shopping."

Ragini took a deep breath, "shopping!!!!" She shouts, "you know how much I love shopping. Even I will accompany you. As I also need some new stuff to wear on your wedding," she winks and they nodded.

Laksh came near her, "hmm good then I have time to practice instead of playing the babysitter for the old woman here."

Ragini fumes by his behaviour, "how dare you?"

Laksh smirks, "oh ho madam, aren't you two years elder than me?"

Ragini looked at Varun, "I come for you and I have to adjust with him, really? How is this possible," pointing on both Varun and Laksh, "that you are blood related to each other?"

Laksh mischievously places his hand on her waist, "our mother's are sister's, but we are so different from each other, as we have another bloodline. So blood related on a halfway, right?"

All shook their heads by his weird words. Ragini felt his rough hands on her waist, she pushes him so hard, that he fall on his bottom, "how dare you?"

Varun come to his rescue or hers, "Ragini what he did?"

Ragini looked at him. If I say him, will he throw him out?

Laksh stood up, "I touched her waist to see she still likes it or not, Bhai she doesn't like it anymore." He cleans his hands on his jeans and went inside the house, Ragini was numb.

Varun and Dhanya just laughed, "oh Ragini he is just a kid. He had forgotten you, but after the call he tried to figure out, who you were in his past. We explained him and he got to know, that you rarely know him." Varun said and Ragini nodded at him.

They all went in and had their breakfast, "Ragini we are so happy you come, RP you say na something?" Sujata said to her husband.

He glares at her, "why is there a need to say something?"

"Correct Khalu/Mousa {Uncle} we shouldn't need to thank her for coming, she is getting everything for free. She should thank us." Laksh said and all looked at him, he starts to laugh and all got attracted to his smile.

Ragini fumes even more. Idiot, you are laughing on me? Making jokes on my cost you will pay for it.

Under the table Ragini pinches him, but the muscles of his thighs were to hard, she couldn't hurt him, he smirks, "Nice try."

Ragini fumes and turns her face away from him, "Thank God you are not coming with us to the shopping tour, otherwise I don't know what I would do with you. Better you go home and won't show me your face until the rituals will start. I can't bear you maybe your mom will love to see you permanently, but I don't." She stood up in anger and left the table without having breakfast.

Laksh too didn't eat much, he was in his room taking out the guitar and starting to practice a song. He was humming something, but there wasn't soul in it.

Ragini forgot to charge her mobile phone, she pouts. Oh gosh I have to reply to Karan and tell him I reached safely. I will do it after the return of the shopping tour.

_