Chapter eleven (✔️)

Ragini was trying to forgot Karan, her past was haunting her. She hates the fact that he broke her heart, she never let other's come that close to her, that they are able to weaken her.

Ragini was sleeping on the bed wearing the shirt of Laksh, lucky he had secretly placed it in her bag otherwise there was nothing left of Karan. He truly packed his stuff and vanished as if there was nothing between them.

She turns left then right unfortunately she fall from the bed, usually she is hold by two strong arms or blocked by a shape.

Ragini pouts, "I hate you Karan!" She shouts loud that the neighbours could hear her. They all got to know how he broke up with her, they show pity on her, what she hates the most. She isn't depressed just because he left her neither is she dependent on him. There is nothing he took away, but he hurt her ego.

At the other side of the planet, the young man was silently sitting on the bench of the farmhouse.

"Laksh?!"

"Coming my Bhabhi!" He said to Dhanya with a cute smile.

"We are leaving won't you sent us off?" Dhanya asked him as she knows the best, he won't reject her request.

"I said I'm coming, which means I'm coming to drop you to the airport to sent you to your honeymoon, by the way what's the plan?" He asked mischievously, "baby or only fun?"

All looked at him.

"Laksh!" They all said and he scratches his nape with a small smirk on his face.

Laksh sat in the car at the driver seat, Varun and Dhanya were at the backseats, "Laksh what are your plans now?" Varun asked him.

"Why?"

"Laksh we are going for our honeymoon don't think we will have the time to be there for you, when you will need us. You have to do something in your life. You have turned down the offer of Ragini, what will you do here? Will you help Papa in his business?"

They hold on the seats as Laksh put on the break, "have you lost your mind. Me and business no way."

Dhanya laughs, "See I told you he won't do business."

Varun nods, "yes, but something he has to do or else he won't archive anything in his life."

Laksh starts the car, "I will, don't worry there is always a way to reach the goal."

Dhanya nods, "true. But what is your goal?"

"Good question my wife!" Varun winks at her and Laksh was thinking.

My goal? Oh gosh it's singing... and Ragini. Since she left I can't think properly there is always a small hope to see her again, but I can't I just turned down her offer, she won't give me another chance.

"Laksh!" They shook him and he looked at them, "what?" He said.

"We reached!" The two said and they stood off the car. He bid bye them and was thinking what to do next.

Ragini shook her head, "unbelievable. He has never done a work on this apartment, how could I be so blind? Even now I'm doing everything whereas he is definitely enjoying his time with the perfect one. ASSHOLE!"

Her daily outbreaks become an entertainment for the neighbours. She might show her hard side, but she is somehow effected. A few of the building complex had told her early that he isn't a man for a life. He will get bored and leave her, that is exactly what had happened.

After a week of Ragini's return, she was gone out with a few friends they told her she needs to divide her mind, she agreed and they went to a nightclub.