Chapter six (✔️)

Laksh was looking at her, "Ragini aunty just because I opened up myself to you it doesn't mean we are best friends now. I know, I very well know it."

Ragini looked at him, "you know what?" She was so confused, this boy is so dumb. He had a self imagination of him, which crossed all limits, "complete your sentence or thought, because I'm not a mind reader, neither do I have the interest to be your best friend, kiddo!"

"Insult, you are insulting me. Don't call me kiddo I know why you took me along with you!" He shouts at her with a pointing finger, "I know everything, you are doing this to get closer to me, aunty I'm not interested. You know you are old!" Laksh smirks and turns his face away, they were alone as the other's have left to attend their appointments.

Ragini nods, "oh you think I'm keeping you hostage because I'm in love with you or having a crush on you?" She bursted out into a loud laugher, "Baacha I'm not interested. You are not the man I would date or even consider as a life partner, you know you are immature." She was still laughing and Laksh pushes her.

Ragini pouts, rubbing her back, "Laksh!"

Laksh frighten, "you fall?" He fakes it, then the reality come, "I thought you are strong. My mistake I thought of you better than you are." He rolls his eyes and smirks, "fatty Aunty!"

Ragini glares at him, "if eyes could kill you know what would be with you?"

Laksh thought and shrugs, "don't know can't read your mind 😝!"

Ragini laughs, "idiot help me." She forwards her hand and he pulls her up.

"Come I want to see something. Wait one moment here." Ragini rushed up to her room and comes back after five minutes.

Laksh was looking at her, "uhm Ragini?" She turns to him, "yes?" Her voice was low, but a smile was formed on her face.

Laksh shook his head, "nothing, tell me why you kidnapped me?"

Ragini was still there, but at the same time she wasn't, "actually I want to see Goa!"

Laksh places his hands on her shoulders, "you are using my kindness as your personal driver and shopper holder?" He said in outrage, "you are a guest and you are taking all the advantages of it. I hate you Ragini aunty I hate you. What will I get for services?" He shows her his teeth's and she shook her head.

This Laksh is too much, so much pain hidden in his life still he is trying to cheer me up. I know he saw my tears it's okay I don't mind it. I'm happy he didn't asked me why, I don't want to share it. Not yet.

"Laksh I want to see Goa with the plan of the perfect wedding gift."

Laksh was confused, "like?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "a photo collage of all the beautiful places and memories of Varun and Dhanya. I'm sure they will like it. Well I hope they will." She bites on her nail.

🎼💕 Aaye le jaaye itni si iltejaa
Come and take me away, this is my small wish💕🎼

Laksh liked, no he loved the idea, "haan your photo collage with my song?"

Ragini widen her eyes, she was looking at him, "oh wow there is a brain in your big head. Great idea we will do that! High-five!"

Laksh glares at her, "what you mean in my big head? I'm stupid?"

Ragini shrugs, "I didn't said it, you just said it."

Laksh fumes, "what!!!!"

Ragini rushed to the car, "Laksh make it fast we have to start before the day turns into the night. I want the sun beauty of the place."

Laksh closed the door of the house, he locked up and went to her, "Ragini don't worry I will show you the places and you will..."

Ragini smiles, "and I will help you with your tune and lyrics. Don't worry your secret is save with me. I won't tell anyone that you got an idea or inspiration by me." She shows her teeth's and he shook his head.

"No Ragini, I mean..." he took a deep breath, "if there is something you need to share, just for a second or moment I can be there the way you were for me. You know it is better to share the pain than to keep it. You will feel better and relieved."

Ragini was looking at him. Everyone does make mistakes, right? Even I did, considering him as an idiot, well I got my lesson not to judge by a cover, there is always more hiding inside a human. He isn't that bad.

The mild wind was giving her hair a new shape, Laksh smiles, he was mesmerised.

🎼💕Khwaabon ki baarishon ko mausam ke paimane de
Give small pints of the weather to the rain of dreams💕🎼

Ragini took a deep breath, "aaa fresh air. Come on let's go. I want to start now and want to end before they return!" She sat in the car, with shutting door she broke him out of his trance.

Laksh sat at the driver seat, "you want to start and end in the same day?" He asked her just to be sure about what he heard.

Ragini nodded, she opens the window and the fresh air breeze was stroking her flawless skin.

"Yes, please!"

Laksh smiles, "fine." He started the engine and the journey started.

___