Chapter fifteen (✔️)

Laksh was looking at her, "wow Ragini you are awesome. Thank you so much!"

Ragini smiles, "yes, I am awesome and you know what I'm the one, who will take your first interview." She said holding his hand, "Okay?" She said and he obviously nodded, "of course you are also the one, who got the first autograph." Ragini smiles, she looked at her hand with pride, "yes, but you know I have to wash my hand!"

Laksh laughs, "haan I know, but who cares."

Ragini playfully hits him, "you are too much."

Laksh dropped her to her office and left from there with the dog, "Hey Rex, I can't believe she gave you this name. Silly woman!" He was looking for the keys, when he bumped into someone, "sorry!" He said and looked up.

 Silly woman!" He was looking for the keys, when he bumped into someone, "sorry!" He said and looked up

The man was none other than Karan, the ex-boyfriend of Ragini.

"It's okay, do you live here?" He asked and Laksh was confused, "why?"

He shook his head, "sorry, I actually come to meet a friend of mine. Ragini Khanna, she lives here at this building, she just moved in."

Laksh nods, "yes, I know. You are?"

He shook his head and scratched his nape, "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, Karan." He gave him his hand to shake.

Laksh was looking at the man, he took the hand and pressed it with his full strength.

Karan felt the tightness on his hand, "man relax what is wrong with you?"

Laksh glares at him, "you want to know, what is wrong with me?"

In a fraction of seconds Karan's nose was bleeding badly, "you hurt my friend and asking me about her, why?" Laksh again punches him, "stay away and don't you dare to show her your face again." He pushed him and Karan hits his head on the stair railing.

Karan looked at him with hate, "you will pay for that!" He left from there and the small dog was barking at him, "good Rex, you are a good boy." Laksh found the key in his other pocket, "Karma, even God wanted to punish that idiot."

Laksh and the dog entered the apartment, they were alone for few hours, Laksh washed the clothes and hang them on the clothesline.

Rex starts to bark again, "are you hungry?" Laksh nods, "must be hungry, right?" Rex barks again and Laksh filled bowl with dog food.

Ragini comes home, she was stressed. Oh God if this is true then I'm in big problem, how will I... no, no it can't be true.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini?"

Ragini just went in without uttering a word, she went into her bedroom and changed her clothes.

Laksh felt bad, he pouts, "doggy this is not fair, she is ignoring me, ME, Laksh, her Kiddo! What happened?" The dog was waving with his tail, "you are not a big help."