Chapter nineteen (✔️)

It was the next morning

Ragini was sitting on the stool, she was holding a card in her hand and a cup of coffee in her other hand. She was taking slow sips of the coffee and reading the card again and again.

We would like to invite you to the wedding of Suhaina Shetty and Rohan Mehta
This Sunday at 6 p.m.
location Syon Park.

Why did I said I'm coming? That too with Plus one? Oh gosh I will just find an excuse, yes I will find an excuse 😅.

Laksh was looking at her all the time, the way she was taking her sips was irritating yet very cute, he stood up on his tiptoes and moves to her, he was at her back and saw the card, he smiles, "Aunty!"

Ragini startles, the cup of coffee fell from her hand and liquid spread over the table, Laksh lifts her to prevent her for burning herself.

Ragini numbly looking at him.

"Sorry Aunty! I didn't meant to hurt you, did you hurt?"

Ragini shook her head, "no Laksh, I'm fine."

Laksh sighs of relief, he slowly puts her down and checked the table, "I will clean this, you don't worry. I will also make you a new cup of coffee so you can continue to irritate me with your drinking way." Laksh was just in his short, Ragini was looking at him and then turns not to show she is interested in him, what she isn't.
Well she is, but she can't admit it.

Laksh cleans the mess and made her a new cup, "are you going to the wedding?" He asked her, out of nothing.

Ragini looked at him, she took the cup and lowers her gaze to the card, "actually, she is a friend of mine and he is a friend of Karan. I don't know, if I should go or not." She was confused and upset.

Laksh looked at her, "oh Aunty, are you scared of Uncle? You shouldn't I'm there, right?" He winks at her, "Aunty I know you are scared to enter the venue alone as a single Lady, trust me take me along with you and all be like aww 🥰 😍😏 handsome, dashing, young, succ... this will also come."

Ragini was laughing 😂, "Laksh, the time I agreed to go to the wedding was actually with Karan, but you know after the break up, I forgot it."

Laksh was thinking. Oh now I got it this cheapo Uncle. He come for the wedding only not to say sorry or patch up, asshole. Now I will convince her anyhow.

"Ragini."

Ragini moves backwards on the couch, "Laksh why you call me by my name? Are you sick?"

Laksh looked at her giving her death glares, "fine Aunty, let's go to the wedding it will be fun and on top of it you can show that stupid Karan you are over him, like why he come all of a sudden to meet you?"

Ragini looked at him with a throbbing head, "what you mean?" She hates it, when Laksh talks about Karan, she has no problems to take his name, but she doesn't want Laksh to get involved in all of this.

Laksh hold her hand, "Aunty he come here only to ask you to come on the wedding as his better half, but now you will go there as an independent woman, who is in no need of the man, who has left her and cheated on her!"

Ragini stood up, "get ready you will come with me."

Laksh stood up, "everything for you Aunty!" He went into the washroom first and dragged her out, "first me Aunty, later you."