Chapter two (✔️)

Ragini was happy spending her time with her two best friends, Varun and Dhanya.

Laksh was upstairs in his room, making out something with his time. He wasn't very successful in his life, he had faced many ups and downs.

Varun and Dhanya were little upset with Ragini, her behaviour toward Laksh was rude.

Ragini was adjusting herself, she took her purse and sat at the backseat of the car.

Varun was looking at Dhanya, he spoke with his eyes <please, do start the talk!>

Dhanya wasn't sure, she knew, that Varun once had feelings for her, therefore he never scold her, <Why me? She is your friend and he is your little cousin.>

Both were interacting with their eyes, that Ragini was looking at them, "excuse me do you want to say something to me?" She felt it as if they were trying to throw the ball to each other, whoever loses has to talk to her.

Varun smiles, "I'm the driver I can't speak." He was having a victorious smirk on his face, Dhanya just shook her head, "unbelievable. You are too much Varun." She hits him playfully and turns to Ragini.

"Ragini you..."

Ragini widen her eyes, "What I have done? Come on please don't make it unnecessarily suspenseful for me. I want to know now."

"Array Ragini, shh! Let her speak otherwise you will never get to know." Varun gently admonished her.

Ragini pouts, she was moving her mouth from left to right not uttering a word. She leans back on the seat and crosses her arms around her chest.

Dhanya rolls her eyes, "uff you are too much, Ragini don't act like a child. One is enough," pointing on Varun.

Varun gave her a death glare, "what?!"

Dhanya didn't care, "Ragini I will come to the point. You have behaved rudely with Laksh."

Laksh was in his room, the tune he was having was getting a shape.

[my weird lyrics]

[Tujhko dehka, paya apna banaaya!]

Laksh shook his head, "I saw her, wait Whom?, and I didn't made her mine."

[Tujhko dehka, sapna sajaya...??]

Laksh was thinking, "ok did I start to have a dream with her, damn who?" He was so confused, he scratches his head and falls back on the bed.

"I hate this, the tune is ready, the girl is missing. I don't have a muse, there is just a black hole in my inner which has to be filled with love, but I'm a dead loss." He closed his eyes.

"What you mean I'm a child. I'm not, I'm a very well known journalist, who come back to India to celebrate the wedding of her besties. Now tell me what problem do you have with me?" She was hell angry and put both hands on the back seat heads of the front seat.

"Laksh isn't like you think." Varun said and took a deep breath, "Ragini a few years ago he has lost everyone in a car accident."

"As if this wasn't enough for him." Dhanya said looking out of the window.

Ragini was shocked, "what, he lost his family? How and when it happened?" She asked them with concern and real sympathy.

Dhanya smiles shortly, "you know uncle disowned him, Laksh wanted to become a singer and he was going to have a great opportunity. Uncle didn't liked the fact and thrown him out. He wanted his son to be a business man like him. Before Laksh could prove himself his parents died in a car accident, you know it was the day of his performance, after their dead he has lost the shine." She was wiping away the tears as she was very close to him. Dhanya has started to consider Laksh as her younger brother as he is Varun's cousin, he is family.

Ragini was numb, she was sitting there silently the whole drive journey they didn't exchanged a single word again.

Varun parked the car, "Okay we arrived." The excitement of the trip was gone, the shopping become more a silent torture.

Ragini felt bad, but then she thought. I didn't know it that he had lost his parents and his 'shine' he seems to me a happy go man, then why they are blaming me. He teases me first I mistakenly thought he is Varun.

Dhanya shook her, "Ragini come let's have some food." Ragini smiles shortly and they sat together at a café.

Varun ordered for them, "sandwiches with mozzarella cheese and tomato's and chilli cheese one for the spicy girl her."

Ragini playfully hits him, "Varun! Don't forget the drinks." She warns him and he immediately rushed to the waiter, who had taken the food order, but not the drink order.

Dhanya looked at her, "Ragini I'm not blaming you. I know he is sometimes very direct and doesn't know where the limits are, but this is his way to come over it. We have adjusted with it hope you can give him a chance?" She was looking at her with a plead in her eyes

Ragini nodded, "yeah sure, I will give him a chance and I will try not to lose my mind. I will try to keep my anger inside me not bursting out on him." She smiles full heartily.

Varun came back with the drinks, "cold coffee for the angry woman. Black coffee for the beauty and cappuccino for the hero." He smirks and they laughed.

Laksh was looking out of the window, the day turned into the night and he was still not having a proper line for his song. He was upset and saw how the car stopped in front of the house.

Dhanya, Varun and Ragini stood off it and there was the moonlight shining on her.

🎼💕Yaara yaaraa yaara.......
Love, love O love 💕🎼

Laksh shook his head...

__