Chapter sixteen (✔️)

Ragini was sweating she couldn't sleep the whole night.

Stupid Laksh, how could he say something like this, he is an idiot, who has no sense

Laksh was sleeping on the couch, Ragini was looking at him, "get up!" She shouts and he lost his balance and fall from the couch.

"What happen?" He looked here and there in shock, not knowing what was going on.

Ragini was glaring at him, "Laksh we need to talk. I couldn't sleep the whole night."

Laksh was confused, he blinks with his eyes several times, but he didn't understood anything.

"Laksh get up!" She pulls him, scratching his shoulder.

"Ouch!" He moans in pain rubbing his shoulder, "what is wrong with you?" He shouts and stood up from the ground.

"Laksh do you have an imagination what you said yesterday and what you have done?"

Laksh scratches his head, he shook his head and looked at her, "what? Why don't you just tell me, what I have done?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "you have said that I'm your everything. You come for me not the music. Do you know what that means?"

Laksh smiles, he starts to laugh loudly. *hahaha!*

"Aunty I said it and I meant it, but not the way you understood it." He claps into his hands and she frowns at him, "means?"

Laksh looked at her, "I come for you because you are my MUSE! You know my inspiration, you are the source of my music. Without you there is only emptiness in my brain, with you I have ideas and my emptiness is gone."

Ragini felt embarrassed, she lowers her head and tried to avoid his gaze, "Oh, I'm your Muse. Okay that makes sense." She stood up and entered the kitchen.

Laksh saw her, he pouts and avoids to meet her gaze too. I know Ragini, for you I'm just a kid, who has come to England to fulfil his dream. You don't have such feelings for me. Not the same I have for you.

Ragini was looking for a bowl, she was searching for it.

Laksh heard the sound of the cupboards, he turned and saw her searching for it, he shook his head, "Aunty sometimes I think you are the kid between us. I mean you are living in a single house, but you are so lazy, just check the dishwasher. I have cleaned everything!"

He then murmurs something, "not even a single thank you." He rolls his eyes, "ma'am may I use your washroom?" He stood up and she was looking at his back, the perfect shape of a man with muscles everywhere.

Ragini was feeling a heat inside her. No Ragini, he isn't the man of your dreams and even if he isn't interested in you. He clearly said it, that I'm his muse, his inspiration. Stupid, idiot why can't he be more sensitive.

Ragini opens the dishwasher and saw the clean dishes, she put the dishes in the cupboard and took a bowl, she filled it with milk and muesli.

Laksh has taken his shower, he was wrapped in a towel and comes out, "Ragini?!"

Ragini was scared, should she answer or not. She chews the muesli and gulped it down her throat, "what?"

Laksh looked at her, "Aunty I forgot my clothes, but I'm in towel may I come, waise bhi {who cares} you have seen everything."

Ragini looked at him with an open mouth, "when you are right, you are." She said and he comes out wrapped in the towel.

"What Aunty you saw everything, please stop glaring at me

"What Aunty you saw everything, please stop glaring at me. I feel uncomfortable."

Ragini rolls her eyes, she finished the food and put the bowl in the basin.

Laksh was glaring at her, those eyes if they could kill Ragini would be stabbed with several knifes.

Ragini took a deep breath, she felt his intense gaze a shiver run down her spine. She took the bowl and washed it under the tap, she then opens the dishwasher and placed it in correctly.

Laksh smiles, he wore his clothes behind the curtain and comes out.

Ragini took her keys, "Laksh we have to talk about the Karan matter, please apologise to him, I know you don't like it, but there is no other way to get you out of wrong / defaming publicity."

Laksh glares at her, he went near her and hold her hand, "Ragini!"

Ragini was scared, for a moment she thought he would kiss her, "yes Laksh?"

Laksh took a deep breath, "do you trust me?"

Ragini looked at him, "yes Laksh, I do trust you, why are you asking me?"

Laksh smiles looking at her, "I want you to give me 24 hours. I won't apologise until I haven't tried it."

"Haven't tried what?" Ragini asked him.

Laksh took a deep breath, "I will get a clean vest you don't worry he won't sue me neither will I apologise to him." He stroke her nose with his finger. She closed her eyes for the moment and felt his touch.

"Aunty you are getting late. Go!"

Ragini opens her eyes, she took her purse and left the apartment. Oh Gosh what is he planning I hope nothing backfires on him or me. Oh no there is something wrong I have a feeling.

Laksh wore his sunglasses and left the apartment with his key. He had Rex with him, "doggy you will do like yesterday!"

The dog barks and Laksh smiles, "good doggy you will get dog bites."

Laksh had googled him.

_