Chapter twenty-two (✔️)

Laksh couldn't believe it. Is it over what hasn't even started yet? Has she broke up with me without being with me? Has she really compared me with him, Karan?!

Ragini wipes her tears away, she stood up with a heavy heart from the bed, she took the shirt and smell on it. Yes, I'm so stupid. How could I let him go? She wore her clothes and rushes out to the living room, "Laksh?!" She calls for him, but couldn't find him or his belongings, "no no no, this can't be possible. Did he left?"

Laksh didn't watched out and bumped into someone, he looked at the man and saw Karan. You are the reason why my Ragini isn't trusting me or my love, I didn't had the chance to prove myself because of you cheapo cheater.

"Don't glare at me like this or I will!"

Laksh pushes him, "you already have done a lot. Thank you for ruining it, before it could start."

Karan got confuse, "what are you saying you idiot!"

Laksh came closer with his width chest, "don't mess with me I don't know what I might do to you for your cheat on Ragini!" He said it sharper than Karan could even imagine.

Karan gulped, he just left from there.

Laksh looked at the watch, "there is still time!" He looked for a Café and sat in there, he took out his mobile phone and was trying to reach anyone, but no one was there to listen about his pain.

Ragini took the phone, she tried to call him, but couldn't reach him, "Damn it!"

She was thinking. Where the hell will the audition take place and at which time? John!

Ragini checked her purse, she really needs to sort it. She was checking all the cards she had and found his, she dials his number and was waiting.

"Hello John Doyle here!"

Ragini sighs of relieve, "Hi John, it's Ragini here. I need your help." She told John that she forgot to note down the address and time, but nothing about their personal issue.

John was laughing, "and I thought something big has happened between you both. Okay write it down."

Ragini wrote down the address of the label and the time of Laksh audition.

Laksh had finished his food and had seen the number of Ragini, he tried to contact her, but her mobile phone was at home.

Ragini was running to the car, happy about her decision to wear sneakers. She looked at her car and couldn't believe, "Laksh you parked the car at no parking area!" She was fuming as the car was going to be towed.

Laksh fumes. Stupid woman, breaking my heart and not replying on my phone calls, I hope you have a bad day.

Ragini was out of breath, she forgot her mobile at home and couldn't call for a cab or Uber. She was just running the streets down with an empty stomach. Why I'm so used of Laksh food. He has to come back or it will end bad for him.

Laksh was at the music label company, he gave his card he got from John and could pass the security. He was taken to the audition hall, yes this big company had a hall for auditions.

Laksh was awestruck by the size of the hall, he was hell nervous and was waiting for his call, he had put his bag in a corner and the guitar in his hand.

Ragini was completely gone, she had to run through the whole city to reach to the audition on time. But as she forgot her mobile phone, she also forgot the card of John Doyle and his saved number.

"Please tell him, Ragini Khanna is here. He knows me and I'm the Muse of Lakshya Maheshwari, he has..."

The security guard stopped her, "Yes, the guy said a woman might come for him. You may go!"

Ragini glares at the security guard. Stupid.

Laksh was called to the stage, he was looking into the 'crowd' which weren't big only a handful people John, his co-partner and another Producer as well as the head of the music label.

"Hi my name is Lakshya Maheshwari, some people call me Lucky as a nickname."

John was happy, but even he felt there was something wrong. He looked at his back. Oh Ragini isn't here yet.

"Please sing something for us!" The producer asked him.

Laksh nods, he took a deep breath.

🎼💕Tere Bina Tere Bina Dil Naiyyo Lagda... Mera Dil Naiyyo Lagda (x2)
Without You, my heart doesn't attach itself to anything/anyone else
(Without You, my heart feels detached)
Tu Hi Meri... Hai Zindagi...
You are my life
Tu Hi Meri... Hai Har Khushi...
You are my happiness
Tu Hi Meri... Hai Bandagi...
You are my devotion💕🎼

They stopped him, "what is this John. Why is he singing in his language!"

Ragini reached the hall, she entered it and saw him helpless.

"Sorry Sir, obviously I can sing in English too!" Laksh said nervously.

John smiles, "yes, I have heard him, come on Lucky. Sing a song which can describe your current feelings."

Ragini slowly comes in, she sat on the last bench and was waiting for his song.

🎼💕I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you....💕🎼

Ragini looked at him with blinking eyes.

🎼💕I know I can treat you better
Than he can💕🎼

Ragini felt his emotions.

🎼💕any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can💕🎼

Ragini wasn't sure what to feel, but she knows what he is singing he isn't singing for him alone. It's always the same, whenever he sings he sings for both of them. She was crying, but she wasn't hurt.

🎼💕I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can💕🎼

Ragini was walking toward him. She was wiping her tears away and looking at him. She was in a kind of trance.

🎼💕Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can💕🎼

Ragini rushes up. She hugs him from back and hugs him, the same way she did the day in the park.

🎼💕Better than he can
Better than he can💕🎼

"Who is this?" The producer asked.

"His Muse!" John said.

"Does he needs her all the time or just for now?" His partner asked.

John shook his head, "I guess just now and later he will manage it all alone."

Ragini was smiling like him, "now you go and sign the contract!"

Laksh shook his head, "he hasn't given it to me neither offered me."

John laughs, "Lucky the mic is on!"

Laksh blushes, "sorry, but do you take me under contract?"

"We need to discuss this!"

Ragini felt bad, but this was the right time to discuss about the last night or else she will lose her confidence.

__