Chapter twenty-five (✔️)

Weeks have passed and Laksh was in the studio recording for his songs, he was very busy that he couldn't receive the calls he got.

Ragini was trying to reach him, but she failed. Oh I guess it's now the last stage of recording for the album. I have to be patient to talk to him, but as far as I know I will see him soon.

Laksh, who has been in the social media news since his live performance in the park, got a huge appreciation from his new fan following.

John had an idea, "good we kept you away, they are asking for you."

Laksh was looking at him with a frowned expression, "what you mean?"

John winks at him, "they are missing you."

Laksh widen his mouth and closed it immediately, "that means?"

John and his partners laughs, "Okay John he is a Kiddo!"

Laksh glared at them. Only one has the right to call me Kiddo.

John saw that and gulped his fear down, "well they are speculating about you whereabouts, what if you have returned to India or something else has happened to you. We will come with a blast!"

Laksh smirks, "oh clever Maamu!" They don't know what that means, but as Laksh has shown his tantrums and pranks on everyone they let him.

He would never leave a chance to show his true nature.

Ragini was in the editors room, the subeditor was looking at her, "Do you know why I called you here?"

Ragini was confused, "no Sir, why did you call me?" She was sitting opposite to him.

"I have got an exclusive interview for you."

Ragini widen her eyes, "great, but what is new in this? I mean I often get the possibility to host an exclusive interviews with stars."

The subeditor nods, "right, this time it is a newcomer. If I'm not wrong then I have seen him here and on social Media."

Ragini smiles, "Laksh!"

The subeditor leans over the desk, "yes, Laksh!" His voice was stern like his eyes, Ragini didn't liked it.

"Sir, what is your problem? If you don't want me to host the interview I will back off." She stood up and the subeditor shook his head, "no, that is not what I want."

Ragini frowns, "then?" She asked and he smirks, "I want you to get into the details about his past life as well as love life."

Ragini shook her head, "I don't think so the music label will have their own questions and just because you want to have higher sale numbers for your magazine I won't break my ethics. You know very well about me, don't you even try to fool me." Ragini was hell pissed, "if I leave this editorial office then even the exclusive interviews will be gone, they come to us because of me and my discretion, not because of your magazine name." She left the cabin in anger.

Laksh was happy, he was to meet Ragini and even his album was ready. John has arranged everything for them.

They were in a hotel room, John was looking at her, "why are you so beautiful?"