Epilogue (✔️)

There was a man sleeping on the bed, he was in deep sleep, when there was a earthquake on his bed, "Daaaaaaadddddddddddy!!!!!" They shouted and wake him up.

Laksh looked at them, "Aww my kids, I love you both, but I guess your mama doesn't love me."

Raksh and Lakisha were looking at him with an open mouth, "Haaw Papa why are you saying this?"

Ragini glares at him, "Laksh what are you doing, oh my gosh kids. I just dressed you both up. We are getting late for the wedding, please get up and you both. If you don't want to get scold by Mama then adjust yourself now." She already scold them and the kids fears.

"Papa scold Maa!" They complain about her and Laksh just shook his head, "no way. You both know she always scold me in return, that too double." Laksh hold them both, "if you love your papa give him a kiss." Both kisses his cheek and he freed them.

Laksh stood up, he stood in front of her with his hands resting on his hips, "what?"

Ragini glares at him in anger, "we are in a relationship of more than 5 years you haven't grown up yet

Ragini glares at him in anger, "we are in a relationship of more than 5 years you haven't grown up yet."

She was hell angry on him, "better you go and take a proper shower or I will never let you come closer to me

She was hell angry on him, "better you go and take a proper shower or I will never let you come closer to me."

Laksh pouts, "fine even I won't let you come closer to me. I have asked you several times, but from now on I won't ask you again."

Ragini pushes him, "you know why I refused to marry you. Now you do the right thing, then, only then I will marry you." She kissed his cheek and left the room.

Laksh went into the washroom, he comes out with a towel around his hips, "Papa you are not clean." Lakisha said looking at his chest.

Laksh smiles, "I'm washed and sober from tip to toe trust me." He lifts her and she looks at his chest.

"Papa look at this?" She was trying to clean it just then Raksh came in.

Laksh smiles, "I'm a rockstar that is a tattoo. After the birth of you two your mom gave me a kiss."