Chapter twenty-six (✔️)

Ragini was looking at the bed, "how dare you to come here, you know that is not your place!" She glares and scolds him.

*bow-wow!* Rex barked at her.

"You know it's Laksh place, his fragrance is in that pillow and now it's filled with your slobber, bad dog!" She scolds him and stood up from the bed.

Ragini went to the washroom. Today is his concert and then he will be with me. I hope the winner of the exclusive backstage card won't be beautiful. Oh gosh what to wear.

Laksh was getting ready in his personal room of the concert hall, he was looking into the mirror, "I hope she will come on time."

He was arranging his hairs, when the door opens and the beautiful journalist, Ragini Khanna entered his room.

"Wow Aunty is looking hot." He pulls her close, while his hands were going down her back, she was feeling his touch after a long time. Both were an inch away from each other a kiss was desired by both.

*Knock Knock!*

Both separated from each other and looked at the door, John comes in with the winner of the contest.

Laksh saw it and Ragini too, both were damn happy to see a young girl and boy, "hi!" They said a little bit shy.

Laksh bend down, "hi, you win the contest?"

The two nodded their heads, both were between 12-14 years old. They come with their parents. John organised more tickets after knowing the age of the winners.

"Actually we wanted to see you personally." The younger girl said.

"Yes, we were at the park too, but we couldn't get an autograph." The elder boy said.

Laksh took out a pencil, "where you want it?"

Both were happy and showed him a book and a poster. He signed on them and gave them each handshakes and pictures.

Even Ragini took a picture of them together for the magazine, she went to the parents of the kids and asked for permission as they have to sign on a contract for use of the pictures.

They agreed and signed on the contract, Ragini took a small interview.

"How you feel?" She asked them.

The kids were excited, "excited and happy!"

"Any expectations?"

Laksh frowns, "high like always. And I promise you both you won't regret it."

The kids were happy, "thank you!" They said and were asked to leave the backstage.