Chapter twenty-four (✔️)

Ragini looked at her mobile phone:

•your Kiddo is safe in his new home. Soon you can meet him I will try to publish his album soon•

Ragini was so happy. Thank you John. Reading the message made her feel relieved. She very well know how the music industry works. It is always better and easier for a newcomer to be single as this increases the fandom especially the female fans. She had often taken interviews of stars, who were struggling, but there was always a support team including someone special.

Here she become the special one, she was happy for herself and him, they found each other, she reached home and to her surprise there was someone standing in front of her door.

"Karan?" She wasn't happy neither angry seeing him, for her the chapter is closed, whatever he wants doesn't matter to her.

"Move I need to get into my apartment." She took out her key and was unlocking the door, Karan was looking at her back, "where is your little dog?"

Ragini opens the door, just then Rex came out and was biting on the trouser of Karan.

"You called him here is he!" Ragini smirks looking at him.

Karan fumes and kicks the dog, Rex flow backwards into the house and laid down on his side whimpering.

Ragini glares at him, she isn't that bad but this was too much, she slapped Karan not once but three times, "how dare you!" She shouts at him, "what the fucking hell are you doing here?" She pushes him, "get lost from here or I will call the police!" She slammed the door in front of his face and rushed to her dog.

"Oh my Rex, don't worry he is a bad guy, he won't come again and even if I won't let him hurt you again." She was caressing Rex, holding him tightly in her arms.

Rex licks her cheek, they heard a hammering on her door, "WHAT THE FUCK!" Ragini shouts loud and opens the door, "What the hell is wrong with you!"

There was Laksh standing, "I love you?"

Ragini was shocked seeing him, she looked left and right just to be sure no one is seeing him. She pulls him inside the house and pressed her lips on his, "hsnbdbr?"

Ragini broke the kiss, "what?"

"I was waiting for an I love you too!" Laksh said and saw Rex limping to him.

"What happen to him?"

Ragini was nervous. Oh no, he already broke a rule of the contract. I can't tell him Karan was here. "Laksh I'm very upset with you."

Laksh looked at her with puppy eyes, "I know why and I'm sorry, but I was missing you badly!"

Ragini rolls her eyes, "I'm missing you too, but you have to be more careful. You know you have signed a contract and a rule of them was no Girlfriend." She kisses his nose and throws him out.

Laksh pouts. This is not fair. He left the building with a lowered head and was sitting in the cab. Something was vibrating.

"Idiot you can't meet me, but it doesn't mean you can't see or talk to me." Ragini spoke to him over the phone, he smiles.

"Okay Laksh you understood it?" Ragini asked him, "you know I'm not able to see you currently just speak to me!"

"Sorry, I know it now. I will call you as soon as I will be at home. By the way I will sent you pictures, okay?"

Ragini shook her head, "No, I want to see it by myself one day. I want to fill my imagination."

Laksh laughs, "I'm the only imagination. Remember the incident?"

Ragini blushes, "I remember more than this."

Laksh blushes too, "Aww 🥰!"

Ragini heard the door bell, "Laksh I will call you later there is someone at the door!"

Laksh pouts, "but don't forget to call me."

"Even if I forgot, because I'm old than you can call, right?"

Laksh laughs, "you are only my Aunty!"

"Yes!" She said bye to him and ended the phone conversation.

Ragini opens the door and Karan was standing there, "what the hell do you want?"

Karan comes in forcefully, "where is he?" He shouts and Ragini frighten, "who and why?"

"Laksh that little bastard. Where is he?"

"At his place, he doesn't live here anymore!"

Karan was coming closer to her, "I saw him just a second ago, before I left to smoke. I want to punish him for his misbehaviour with me, he has to pay for it."

Ragini pushes him and kicks him there where it hurts the most. She was about to call the police to reported Karan.

"Ragini what are you doing?" He said under pain.

Ragini gave him a death glare, "You will never get to him!" Ragini warns him, "if I will get to know about you harassing Laksh then I will file a FIR on you, then the left reputation you have will be gone too!"

"Now leave before I lose my mind and call the police that my mad ex-boyfriend is stalking me! You know if I will do that then Lakshya's words will all become true and your reputation will be gone forever!"

Karan stood up, "fine, but if I see him again insulting me then I won't leave him. I will find something against him."

"Best of luck, but I know he will finish you with a finger snap! You know that, that is why you are here to attack him at a place where he isn't himself as he cares for me and my reputation what you have never done. Now get out!" Ragini pushes him this hard that he falls backwards on the floor of the building.

Ragini slammed the door one for all.

Laksh reached home and immediately called her, both did a small video chat and fall asleep talking to each other.

__