Chapter five (✔️)

Ragini was in her room, finally she could sleep without any disturbances, well that is what she thought first, but then it hits her like a thunder.

"My mobile phone, my Karan! Oh no, he is going to kill me." She stood up from the bed to the dresser, where she had plugged the mobile charger.

Ragini was looking around, "damn it." It was so dark and she hits with her feet on the dresser chair and shouts in pain, "ouch!" She literally cried, cursing the dresser chair for being in her way.

Ragini took a deep breath and looked around, on the dresser table, the display of the mobile reacted and glowed.

She saw that the one message turned into four to five miscalls. Shit! He is going to scold me being irresponsible and selfish etc... he always finds something.

Ragini switched on the flashlight of her phone, she could see the ground although her eyes had adjusted with the darkness, she doesn't wanted another surprise for her feet. She safely landed on the bed and tried to call him, but then she shook her head. Time difference and he must be still in office.

Ragini looked at the miscalls, she found out that he has left a voicemail, "yes!" She was happy and listened to the voicemail.

It was the next morning

Laksh was feeling better, his head was paining, but his heart was filling and he was smiling.

Varun went to him, "Laksh what happen to you? Today you are looking so different, has something happened? Are you hiding something from me, your brother?"

Laksh shook his head, "no bro, nothing like that. It's just I feel good. The weather is awesome and finally you both are getting married in just a few days." He hugs him with a smile on his face.

Varun nods, "okay if you say so." He left and Ragini comes down, she was wearing a beautiful dress, which was actually a combination of a skirt and a blouse.

" He left and Ragini comes down, she was wearing a beautiful dress, which was actually a combination of a skirt and a blouse

Laksh smiles looking at her, then his mischievous mind filled with jokes, "aunty is back. Good morning!" He said with a smile and folded his hands in front of her.

"Aunty you aren't that late, we just started with the breakfast, come!" He bows with one hand on his body the other one pointing to the garden furniture

"Oh wow junior it's a garden breakfast!" She smirks and Laksh frowns, "junior?" He repeats with a pouting face.

Ragini passes him, "What happen junior, don't you liked it me calling you like this? But Yaar you called me Aunty and being your aunty I should call you the way I feel you behave, a junior. The little devil." She smirks looking at him, her eyes were showing him fire.

Laksh nods, "little devil, okay now bear it." He pulls her close in front of everyone, "aunty you will feed me with your lovely lovely," he looked down to her hands, "yuck how many wrinkles your hands have and yuck they are scratchy and rough. Just have a look at my hands."

Laksh lifts his hands and then cups her face, "soft haan?" Then he took Ragini's hands to cup her face with her rough hands, "chi, Junior you are so right, well that only means you are gonna feed me." She smiles victoriously and moves to the table, all clapped at her.

"Wah Ragini, wah you just made it. You have won against him, the all time winner. Laksh!" Varun said and Dhanya laughs, "yes, but dare you to bite him."

Ragini was looking at her with open mouth, "Please don't warn him before it happens." She laughs and Laksh heard that, "my poor fingers, I won't feed you." He refused it and sat on his chair, which was next to hers.

But Ragini is Ragini, she looked at the filled plate of Laksh and opens her mouth, "Aah!" Everyone heard it and they looked at her then to Laksh.

Varun coughs, "Dhanya I think you should tell your brother that he has to do it, you know he has started it and now he has to adjust with it." He narrows at her.

Dhanya rolls her eyes, "fine, Baacha come on be a man and feed her." She made a morsel, "I will feed you, my hands are soft." She caresses Laksh cheek with her left hand and he smiles, "correct."

Laksh looked at Ragini, "you are lucky, that my Bhabhi is here, otherwise I wouldn't feed you." He made a morsel and hold it in front of her mouth.

Ragini smiles, "Baacha, is that your nickname?" She looked at him intensely and Laksh blushes, "haan it's my name, Bhabhi gave me. Why do you have a problem?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, actually I like that nickname, if Dhanya doesn't have any objections I would love to call you Baacha too." She opens her mouth and took the made morsel into her mouth.

Dhanya fed Laksh and the round started like this, as Varun fed Dhanya. The person on the right side was feeding the person next them.

Feeding round:
Varun ➡️ Dhanya
Dhanya ➡️ Laksh
Laksh ➡️ Ragini
Ragini ➡️ Sujata
Sujata ➡️ RP
RP ➡️ Varun

They were enjoying their moment, "my boy her hands are as soft as your Bhabhi's."

Ragini smiles, "thank you aunty." She side hugs Sujata with a big smile showing her teeth's to everyone mostly to Laksh.

Laksh shows her his tongue, "I don't care. You will never be like my Bhabhi, I love you Bhabhi." He side hugs her and shows his teeth's to Ragini and all the other's.

Varun and RP shook their heads, "come on Yaar we aren't here at a kindergarten. Behave like adults or we will treat you like kids." Varun warns them and they nodded their heads reluctantly.

Dhanya laughs, "come on we have to meet the wedding planner."

Ragini shook her head, "Uhm guys I would like to abduct this Baacha here."

Laksh looked at her, "me?"

🎼💕Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein
Turn your eyes here too💕🎼

He was shocked, "what is my crime that you want to abduct me?" He 'scares', "Bhabhi please save your Baacha from this Aunty."

Dhanya shook her head, "you know what I like the idea. You have my permission to abduct him." She taps on his hand, soon she left with Varun.

RagLak were looking at each other, Laksh was confused, "what?!"

Ragini smiles, "I need your help!"

Now Laksh was all awake, "my help?!"

____