Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)

The concert was a huge success and there was an afterparty in which Ragini was all the time with Laksh.

"Laksh please you have to give some interviews otherwise this won't work. I know, you don't like to involve the family in this showbiz, no one is telling you to do it, just take a deep breath and let it go."

Laksh looked at her, "can't we just go home, by the way you are going to stay with me."

"I'm an independent woman, I don't need your shelter." She said and he glares at her, "what shelter, independent my foot. You know we were separate and couldn't celebrate anything together. Not even my birthday. I have worked so hard and you are coming up with your ego. Damn I thought you would be dying like me. But I was wrong, you are self concerned only."

Ragini went through his arms, "cool down Mister Laksh Maheshwari. I was just joking." She hold his collar and pulls him close to smash her lips on his.

Laksh forgot his anger and lift her, her legs encircled around his back.

"I love you..." both said in union breaking the kiss.

Laksh adjusted himself, "just because of you I'm going out to give interviews otherwise you are the only journalist I would give an interview."

Ragini smiles, "I know I'm the only one."

Laksh and Ragini went to the party, the kids had left after a special meet and greet. Laksh had promised them to meet them again as it was too short and the next meeting would be in normal time.

Ragini was holding his hand tightly, they both came out hand in hand. There were many paparazzos taking pictures of them, but they didn't mind it. Laksh was giving short interviews Ragini was there to guide him though the questions.

"This is private, no comment." Laksh said and looked at Ragini.

Ragini was looking at John, who came there after his cigarette break, "sorry that I left you alone here. But I have a job offer for you."

Ragini frowns, "like?" She looked at him, still holding the hand of Laksh.

"You are perfect in your job, but I think you can gain more." John said and she was smiling, "I have Laksh all I want is him."

"Cute, but I meant to say. PR agent of Laksh." John said, "you are perfect you know everything as you are from the line?"

Ragini looked at him, "I will think about it, but currently my whole attentions is only on this man here. Not even my job matters." She pulls him close, "you and me, right?"

Laksh smiles, he pulls her close and kisses her. This become a huge gossip.

The party was going on, but Laksh looked at her, "let's go. It doesn't matter if I'm there or not. They got what they want."

Ragini looked at him, "you gave it them."

Laksh nodded, "yes, to get rid off them." He said and smirked at her.

Ragini shook her head, "fine let's go." She went back to the changing room of Laksh, she took her purse and called the dog sitter.

•I will pick him up tomorrow morning•

She sent the message and the reply come as fast as possible.

•Okay!•

Laksh was waiting for her with John, "so you won't leave her alone this time."

Laksh shook his head, "never ever again. A year was enough. It was a deal of six months, but then everything got delayed."

"But now all is done and that is all your work." John said and Laksh shook his head, "she has sacrificed too."