Chapter seventeen (✔️)

Ragini was at the office, she took out her notebook and was doing her research about the singer, then she smirks.

A new headline about the new found sensation, the next talent, a street singer!

Ragini jumped up, "yes!" Her colleagues and friends were looking at her, she blushes but she didn't cared. Yes, we did it. Laksh you are going to be a big star. But then she sat back on her seat and pouts. Shit Karan, if something goes wrong then he might not get his chance, oh no.

Laksh was on his way to the advocate office. Karan Mehta I'm coming. Laksh was standing in front of the big building, there was a board, 'No pets allowed!' Laksh pouts, he looks at Rex, "sorry friend I have to bind you here, don't follow others, don't run behind strangers, wait here till my return, you got it?" He was looking at the dog, waiting for the response.

The dog didn't replied, but then, "bark once if you understood me!"

Rex did it, he barks once and Laksh smiles, he saw a watchman, "excuse me Sir, I have to meet a lawyer, Karan Mehta, but dogs aren't allowed could you please keep an eye on him?"

The watchman nods and Laksh entered the building. Uncle I'm coming don't mess with me. Laksh was reading the floor number from the board, he took the elevator and pressed the right button. Why the hell is his office one top floor. I'm sure he is an arrogant man with a huge ego. If I won't make you pay then I'm not Lakshya Maheshwari.

The elevator stopped and he stepped out of it, he was looking for his room, but obviously he entered the foyer and a very pretty receptionist was sitting in front of him.

"Good Morning Sir, do you have an appointment?"

Laksh smiles and thought for a second. Of course I have, since yesterday he must be dreaming of me. "Yes ma'am, I have an appointment with Mr. Karan Mehta. Please tell him Lakshya Maheshwari is here."

She asked him to take a seat, while she would try to reach Mr. Mehta

The woman smiles and made a short call, "Sir, a man is here saying he has an appointment..."

"Sir, the name is Lak...

Laksh stood up, "Ma'am tell him Lucky."

She nods, "he calls himself as Lucky?" The receptionist put the receiver back, "he is coming to receive you."

Laksh smiles, "great! Thank you."

Ragini was looking at the music forums and YouTube. Someone had to uploaded it, come on! Ragini was so busy in searching for the Indian boy with the lent guitar that she forgot her actual interview.

Carol comes to her, "Ragini what are you doing here? Your interview is going to start don't make him wait!" Ragini looked at her, "damn it. Shit!" She stood up collecting her notebook and files, she had done a little bit research, but not good enough. Oh god I'm going to mess it up.

Laksh was waiting. Uncle where are you? Don't make me wait I might go mad. Just then a man come out, who's nose was bandaged.

Laksh was suppressing his laugh, but he stood up and got an evil smirk from Karan.

"Uncle!" Laksh rushed to him, "Uncle!" He hugs him tightly, "Gosh you messed with the wrong man." Laksh whispers into the ear of Karan.

The whole stuff of the office looked at them.

"Uncle why you left Aunty?" Laksh looked a bit disappointed, "you know Uncle, she was so upset, but finally she found herself back." Laksh fakes tears, "why come to meet her?" He shook his head, "you know she is so disturbed now, she said you have..." Laksh lowers his head and shook it, "you threatened her and stalked her to her office!" Laksh puts his hands on his mouth in shock, "Uncle you left her, not only this but you also betrayed her while your relationship. Have some shame!" Laksh moans loudly, "Aunty is heartbroken and is trying to forgot him, but he isn't leaving her, what should she do? Ma'am you are working here, what would you do?"

Karan made a fist, "You!"

Laksh turns to him, "you know Ma'am this all happens between them two, unfortunately there was no witness, who saw them." Laksh smirks and wipes his fake tears away, "I came to make him understand not to come again. There is no place for cheaters in her life." Laksh went to him, "Uncle if I'm not wrong you have to prove it that I have attacked you, right?"

Karan glares at him, "you!"

Laksh shook his head, "Uncle, baache se panga matle {Don't mess with me}! In the end it is you, who is going to pay because I know how to defeat myself." He whispers into his ear.

"Please Uncle don't become a psychopath ex-boyfriend, who can't see his ex-girlfriend living a peaceful life without you. Don't forget you left her." Laksh shook his head, a small glow was in his eyes, so evilly that it frighten Karan.

"Uncle you are the worst man in the whole world, you broke up with her while she was attending a wedding, that too of her best friend, who lives in India

"Uncle you are the worst man in the whole world, you broke up with her while she was attending a wedding, that too of her best friend, who lives in India. You didn't had the guts to break up with her here after the wedding, because you are a Patthu {Scaredy-cat} and cheap. A real man would have said it face to face. DON'T MESS WITH ME OR AUNTY!" He rams him and left the building.

"Uncle yaad rahkna agar tune phir se Ragini ka dil Thora to main tujhe thoordunga {Remember it, don't you dare to break her heart again or I will break you}!" He waves him and left the building.

Karan felt embarrassed, "I'm not a stalker or psychopath lover like he said."

No one believed him and Karan was back in his office cabin. Damn it.

Ragini somehow managed the interview and it went out very good.

Laksh was waiting for her with Rex, both were outside the editorial office.

Ragini came out, but not alone, it was a famous musician with her.

Ragini saw him, "Laksh!" She rushed to him and hugs him tight, "you know, you are everywhere!"

The man come, "hi I'm John Doyle."

Laksh was looking at him, "hi...." a fan, a speechless Laksh.

Ragini smiles, "aaw look he is speechless."

John laughs, "you were right!" He took out 10 pounds and gave it her.

Laksh pouts, "what is that only 10 pounds?!"

"Wow again you were right!" He gave her 100 pounds.

"Array wah much better!"

"I got it you know him very well."

Ragini nodded, "Laksh if you want John might help you?"

Silence.
_