Chapter thirteen (✔️)

Laksh woke up in the morning at first, Ragini was in her deep sleep, when he peeps in. I have to go to the washroom otherwise my bladder will blow.

Ragini was moving on her bed, she was only in his shirt, Laksh closed his eyes and was just looking for the washroom. Found it.

Laksh went into the washroom, he comes out after he got fresh up.

Ragini stretched her arms and looked at him, "what are you doing here?"

Laksh turns with shut eyes, "Aunty I can see everything."

Ragini yawns and shook her head, when she realised what he just said, "what?!" She covers herself with the duvet and Laksh left the room.

Ragini pouts. Oh Gosh what he saw? I'm so gone now. She stood up and took a shower, she wore fresh clothes and comes out of her room.

Laksh wasn't there. Where is he? Ragini was searching for him, but she couldn't find him. She entered the kitchen and found a mug of hot coffee, "mmh that smells good." She took the cup and drink of it, when she saw a shadow.

Ragini went near the curtain, Laksh prepared the last night, she was confused and opens it.

Laksh stood there naked, "Aunty close the curtains, I saw you by mistake, but you did it initially." He was covering himself with his hands.

Ragini bursted out into a loud laughter, "sorry Kiddo, but you have a nice body."

Laksh blushes, he wore his clothes and looked at her in anger.

Ragini avoids to meet his gaze, but the smile on her face stayed.

Laksh fumes, "you are a dirty woman. You are a pervert watching a young man naked."

Ragini spits out the coffee of her mouth, "I'm so sorry, but like I said nice! There is nothing to hide." She rushed to her room.

Laksh throw his dirty cloth on her, "Aunty don't eye on me." At least not like this, I have make it possible on my own. Laksh was in the kitchen, he was looking for something to eat.

Ragini come completely ready, she took her mobile phone, purse and the mug of coffee. She didn't drunk it it to end, she took a thermo Cup and filled the coffee in it. She bid him bye and left the house giving him the warning not to do anything, like destroying the apartment.

Laksh pouts, "what Yaar?!" He was looking around and found the apartment half cleaned. He roll up his sleeves and started with the cleaning of the room, he put her clothes into the basket, he made her bed and checked the washing machine. He was capable to do a lot than people might think of him.

The apartment was tidy and cleaned, there was nothing left of dust or dirt.

I'm damn hungry.

Laksh was in the kitchen, he cut the vegetables into small bites, he took a pan put oil in it and heated up it, he add in the chopped onions and garlic.

Ragini was in the editorial Office, she got a new task to take the interview of a very famous singer, "Gosh I'm so happy, this is so good just to distract my mind." She was talking to her colleague, Carol.

Carol smiles, "well there is something going on inside your head. Come on tell me what you are up to? I mean you are smiling all the time, this interview can't be the reason."

Ragini smiles, "oh Kiddddddooo!"

"I'm here!"

Ragini widen her eyes and stood up, she turned and saw Laksh coming in with the dog of her.

Carol stood up, "oh my Gosh! I thought he is a kid, like small and young, but he is hell sexy and cute. How could you hide this from me?"

Ragini frowns looking at her. He is mine.

"Laksh what are you doing here with Rex

"Laksh what are you doing here with Rex."

Laksh looked at her in disbelief, "Rex?"

He starts to laugh like mad, "you call this little thing Rex, why?" He came near and hugged her in front of all, "here food

He starts to laugh like mad, "you call this little thing Rex, why?" He came near and hugged her in front of all, "here food."

Ragini was looking at the good smelling tiffin he was holding in front of her mouth, "mmh for me?" She points on herself and Laksh nods, "yes, for you and me." He said with a smirk on his face, "otherwise my sexy Aunty will became a fat Aunty like the half of the women I knew calling Aunty."

Carol suppressed her laugh, "Aww how could you hide this gem?" She forwarded her hand, "Hi I'm Carol Smith and you are the famous Lucky, Kiddo of Ragini."

Laksh nods with a smile on his face, "correct."

Ragini smiles awkwardly. I want to punch in your face and break out all your teeth's, but I'm a lady I won't do that.

"Laksh come, I know where we can eat in peace."

Carol shook her head, "really?" She glares at Ragini, who ignores her glare.

Laksh bid bye to Carol, he left with Ragini to the nearby park.

"Laksh how could you find me?"

Laksh laughs, "really as if you never told me back in India, that you work for the most famous editorial office."

Ragini smiles, "what you made?"

"Vegetable curry with bread." He winks at her and she was beyond happiness, they sat on the ground she placed her shawl on the ground and they sat on it.

Ragini was eating and Laksh was looking at her, he was humming.
_