Chapter twenty-three (✔️)

"Fine let them discuss and we will discuss." Ragini turns him, "we need to talk now!"

Laksh was scared. Oh no has she got to know about my meeting with Uncle, but why would she be angry I haven't done anything wrong, I hold myself back.

Ragini took his hand and pulls him away from from the stage, they were at the backstage alone.

"Laksh we need to talk about everything."

Laksh lowers his gaze, "Ragini you have ended something what hasn't even started just because of that asshole Karan, who has never loved you the way..." he turns away, he places his hand on his mouth and then he went through his hairs, "I do!" He said looking into her eyes.

"Ragini I love you!"

Ragini smiles, "I know and I love you too, but..."

Laksh shook his head, he turns away, "but? But what?" He shouts at her unbelievably loud.

Ragini hold his hand, "Laksh please calm down and listen to me with care."

Laksh glares at her, "you said you love me too, then why this but?"

Ragini cups his face, "I don't want anyone will come and say that you have found success because of me. Get a name and make yourself to a star. I promise you I won't leave your side, never!"

Laksh looked into her eyes intensely, "if I get the contract then?"

Ragini refused it, "you will become the star Lakshya Maheshwari aka Lucky and then you will ask for me. Whatever was between was, wasn't a mistake! It was something we both needed and I'm happy that I had a love filled night with the man I love, who accept me the way I am."

Laksh knows her fear, she doesn't want her name to be connected to his success, but it is connected to her name. She is his Muse.

"Ragini I don't want to hide it, I want to be with you." He hold her hand and she shook her head, "no, we both have to see the bright side of the life."

Laksh frowns, "which is?" He was totally out of it.

Ragini moister her lips with her tongue, she pulls him close and pecks his lips.

"You!" She said breaking the kiss.

"Oh?" He said a bit absent, "I didn't get it, could you repeat it?" He blinks with his eyes and she shook her head.

"I'm waiting for you!" She said and Laksh nods, "fine. Name, fame and success without the help of my Muse, how is this possible?"

Ragini laughs, "yes, I am your Muse. Just close your eyes and think about me. You know there is a connecting between us. Whenever you sing it feels like you sing for me too. It feels like you feel my inner emotions the mixture in me."

Laksh bend down with his forehead and met with hers, "yes, whenever I see you there is something telling me to sing for you, just to cheer you up

Laksh bend down with his forehead and met with hers, "yes, whenever I see you there is something telling me to sing for you, just to cheer you up. Fine I will do it, if I get the contract I will get an apartment too. Actually John told me, they will take full care of me."

Ragini knew that too, "it's usually like this, the company label takes full care of their new star."

"Lucky!" They heard John calling him.

Laksh looked at her, "will you come with me?"

Ragini intertwined her hand with his, "sure."

Both walked to the stage.

"Lucky you are an amazing singer, the way you performed and sing with your soul made it easy for us to decide. Congratulation we would love to give you a music contract."

Ragini hugs him from the side, "see you did it, first step done."

Laksh was beyond happiness, "thank you!" He went down the stage to John and the producers.

"Lucky you need a manager and if you don't mind I would like to manage you?" John said and Laksh nods, "sure, thanks again!"

Ragini sighs of relieve. Finally he has succeeded with his dream.

Laksh got the contract to sign, he looked at Ragini. I promise you Ragini I will have a name in this industry and then I will ask for you. You are right, you are with me always I just need to close my eyes and there you are, because you live in my heart.

Laksh signed on it after reading it twice. He had to sign a few clauses, no girlfriend, no public performances without permission, no fights and no bad behaviour or they will throw him out of the contract and sue him for any damage caused by him.

Ragini looked at John, "Don't worry he doesn't has a girlfriend, but he also has no place to stay. I think you will get him an apartment?" She asked and John nodded.

"Lucky don't worry we will make it happen, we won't make it public yet that you are under contract. We have to make some marketing moves, which will help you gaining more success."

Laksh nods, he knew that they are right. Laksh already gained public interest / attention with his live singing. Now he will remain silent, they will ask for him and when he will comeback with a song or an album then they will go crazy for him and he will gain the success.

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh I have your number and you have mine. We can talk to each other at anytime. I will miss you and your cooking as well as houseman skills."

Laksh smiles, "Ragini I love you too!" They were alone for a short moment.

Ragini kisses his cheek and left from there.

Laksh was happy. She loves me and she is waiting for me. Yes! Laksh was damn happy not only that he got the contract, but also for the love confession.

John saw that and was happy too, "Lucky as soon as your album is out and will become a success. You are free to have a relationship!"

Laksh nods, "thanks I know the deal of the contract and besides this one I have another one with her. I have to succeed."

John took him along with him. They were at a very luxury building, "the label owns a few apartments we can give it to our artists. Wanna see your new home?"

Laksh was awestruck, he nods with an open mouth. They entered the building the elevator was having a special key to use. John shows him how to use it and the floor number, the elevator hold in his apartment.

 John shows him how to use it and the floor number, the elevator hold in his apartment

Laksh was just 😍

"You like it?"

"Are you kidding me, this is more than I ever expected. Thanks man!" Laksh hugs John and was looking around the apartment.

John left and wrote a message to someone.

_