Chapter three (✔️)

Ragini come up to her bedroom. She was exhausted, after their lunch they have really started with the shopping, she bought a new dress for herself and some bangles.

Oh I need a footbath, but at this time?

Ragini heard a noise 😣 she scared first and looked around, nothing. She again hears something and frowns looking out of the window. Oh no, who is this a thief?! No, you won't spoil the marriage function of my besties. She stood up and looked around for something. Yes, this is going to work. She went down on her tiptoes, not making any noises as she wanted to surprise the thief.

The glass door to the garden was open. She widen her eyes and mouth, she was shocked. Oh gosh, did he already robbed us? She was nervous and biting on her nail. Ragini now you have to be the stronger one, come on you will do it. Don't be scared, if something goes wrong then they will know you died to protect them. Wah Ragini Wah, that would mean you will die as a heroine. Damn good. She was having a smile on her face thinking of the time after her dead, as people would praise her courage.

She went out into the garden, she swung her arms to hit the thief.

"Ouch! Mummy!" He shouts loud.

"Teri to... {Dare you...} how dare you to come into the house and steal from here. Just because a marriage is going to take place you thought of an easy game. Oh no you haven't thought of me." She again haul off to hit the thief.

"Stop! it's me...!"

Ragini got confused, "what the hell! What you mean by 'it's me', do I know you?" She asked him irritated.

He stopped her hurting him further, it was all dark, the moon was covered by thick clouds the darkness was everywhere, just then he made a step forward. The shine of the moonlight was blending her, "who?"

"Me, Laksh...!"

Ragini blinks her eyes and comes closer. Her eyes had adjusted to the night, "oh shit. Laksh I'm so sorry I thought you are a thief, by the way, what the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night all alone?" She bursted out on him, not giving him the chance to speak in his defence.

Uff this Woman is talking too much, how to get her mouth shut. Should I kiss her? He was thinking about the reaction and shrugs. Laksh better not to kiss her, don't forget she has a cricket bat with her. Stupid woman, she could have killed me with it. He was rubbing on his lower back.

Ragini shakes her head, "Laksh what were you doing here at this time? Have you lost your mind anything could have happened to you."

Laksh frowns at her, "really, anything could happened to me, then what about you? Isn't it dangerous for you too, why you come alone with a bat?" He took it from her hands and glares at her. "Do you have an imagination how much it hurt me. You stupid old woman, what you thought haan? You will come and caught the thief to get the credit for it, being the brave woman?" He asked while coming closer to her.

Ragini pouts, "nothing like that, okay!" She rolls her eyes, "answer my question, why are you here?" She asked him with a stern look.

Laksh throws the bat away, "I'm here because I needed fresh air. I had to get a clear mind."

🎼💕Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de
Give support to the pointing of my prayers💕🎼

"What a clear mind? Here in the night all alone?" She felt bad, "Oh I understand. I'm sorry." Ragini comes closer and pats on his shoulder, "you are missing your parents, right? The sky is bright and the stars are shining. I'm sure among those stars your parents are watching over you." She looked up and he followed her gaze.

🎼💕Manzilein ruswa hain khoya hai raasta
The goals are angry and the path is abstaining💕🎼

Laksh was looking up, his eyes brimmed up and he left from there. Ragini was looking at his vanishing shape.

"Stupid leaving me alone here in the cold, dark and lonely night?" She shivers, "what the hell was going on in my mind, when I said to mauled, I'm going to save this wedding and fight against a thief?" She placed her hands on her cheeks and rushed inside, closing the glass door behind her.

Laksh was in his room, he wasn't happy, he was upset and hurt.

How much I wished to see you again, but I can't neither I will be able to have another moment

How much I wished to see you again, but I can't neither I will be able to have another moment. I have lost you both at the same time, what was my crime. I have gone through the hardest time, never found peace in this short life. I know I wasn't the best son you had, but yet you were the best parents I could have had. I miss you two so much, I wished I could rewind the time and wish it won't have happened the way it had. I'm sorry.

Ragini was breathing fast and short, she looked around and found everything okay. She end up and heard the whimper. She felt bad. Should I? She was fighting with her inner self to go inside the room or not, to give him the time he needs or not, to represent a pillar / support to share his pain or not. I'm not a stone-hearted person. I will go in.

Ragini knocks, without waiting of a reply, she opens the door and saw him crying alone in the darkness.

"Laksh?!"

"Laksh?!"

__