ثلاثة

"are asians still the move?" isaiah asked coming out the kitchen with a bowl of cereal

i looked at him then looked back at my phone. of course they is, he always asking dumbass questions.

"yeah, yall be sleep on them." stokeley answered

"aint that lucy girl asian?" wifi sat down on the floor, sitting his cereal down, and started clicking stuff on the xbox controller.

"no, she's korean, filipino, and something else." ming said, playing in his hair.

"how you know so much about her?"

i stared at them like they were fuckin dumb. why the fuck we talking about this bitch?

"in 8th grade we had a project and we had to tell each other about ourselves. it was an easy A, she did all the work."

"can we stop talking about this hoe?"

"why y'all don't like her anyway? she actually a cool ass girl but, that's nun of my business." isaiah kept eating his cereal and gave me a side eye look.

"she just gets me mad."

stokeley started laughing while everyone else looked me with a confused look.

"nigga yo sensitive ass jus' mad she didnt wanna go out with you in 5th grade!" ming screamed out making me quickly snap my head towards him.

"shut yo ass up, fuck ass hoe."

they all started laughing as i looked at them with disgust. i hate these ugly bitches.

"ion care, i hate that bitch now."

i got up from my seat and went upstairs while they laughed harder.

-

i was balls deep in this bitch. she kept moaning and screaming making me proud.

"fuck daddy! don't stop!" she clawed on my back as my strokes got sloppy.

i closed my eyes, making my actions take over completely.

"fuck, lucinda."

my eyes snapped opened and she pushed me off her.

"who the fuck is lucinda? another bitch you fuckin?"

she got up and started putting on her bra and panties.

fuck. i didnt even get my nut.

"it slipped I swear it sound close to your name."

"my name is Bria!"

my mouth formed into an o shape as she stormed out my room with her jacket in her arms.

i sighed and laid back down on my bed.

this bitch need to get out my head, and i won't stop until she do.

-
I felt like that last chapter wasn't enough so this kinda like part two but in jahseh POV.