اربع وثلاثون

jahseh finally finished his song, he was now listening to it just to make sure that everything was good

lucinda was curled up in a ball with a big fluffy cover on her body, trying to fight her sleep. she had ate a full waffles and chicken meal from ihop and ate half of jahsehs steak, all that food made her sleepy.

"aye luci! stay up, you gon' be my good luck. i gotta good feelings bout' this." jahseh said once he finished making sure everything was fine, "i just uploaded it to soundcloud and youtube."

lucinda sighed in relieve while getting up from the couch and walking over to the bed. she fell face first on the bed then lazily got under the covers.

"i'm so proud of you.." she mumbled once her whole body was under the covers.

jahseh smiled, refreshing youtube and soundcloud every thirty seconds.

"i swear, if this shit blow up ima' buy us a new house and allat' shit. we gon' be viral baby!" he got up from the computer desk that was in his room and took off his shirt.

in less than ten minutes jahseh and lucinda fell asleep.

-

lucinda was the first one to wake up. she got her phone from under her pillow and checked the time. it was 11:27 AM.

"guess we not going to school," she mumbled to herself.

she stayed on her phone until she felt jahseh moving around.

he wrapped his arms around her and put his laid his head on top of hers, blowing out a breath into her ear.

"bruh..MOVE!" lucinda yelled out, pushing him off her, "you do this shit every morning, man."

"that's what you fuckin' get for eating half of my food from yesterday." jahseh snapped back.

lucinda got up from the bed and stomped towards the bathroom, "and it was gooder than a bitch!" she yelled before closing the bathroom door behind her.

"gooder not even a real word, dumbass!" jahseh yelled back.

lucinda ignored him and did what she had to do in the bathroom. she took a bath, changed her pad, and brushed her teeth.

she walked out of the bathroom, completely ignoring jahseh.

"where my goddamn good morning kiss?" he said, pausing the game.

"up yo' ass," lucinda scrunched up her face at him.

"see, this why you on yo' period now. i hope a bad ass cramp come in and tear that ass up-"

jahseh got interrupted by lucinda jumping on him and smacking him on the face. he managed to get her off him and tossed her on the other side of the bed.

they both sat in silence, the only sound they could hear was stokeley, isaiah, and danny (coolie) screaming at each other, trying to make breakfast.

"OH! OF COURSE, BIG BOY WOULD BE THE EXPERT AT MAKING PANCAKES!" danny yelled out.

"i'm not FAT!" stokeley screamed back.

"i can see into your future, my friend. you are one big boy." danny said in a indian man accent.

lucinda was about to laugh at danny but quickly went back to being serious.

"how you gonna fight me, then give me the silent treatment," jahseh looked over at luci, confused with her actions.

"and what about it?"

"oh, so you getting BOLD bold, huh?"

lucinda was about to reply back until a knock at the door interrupted her.

the whole house became quiet.

"it's the feds!" jahseh joked. he began laughing at himself causing lucinda to let out a small chuckle.

the room door opened and stokeley, isaiah, and danny stood in the doorway with worried looks on their faces.

"yo' it's the feds.."

-

maybe aaron plottin sumn ion kno lol