خمسة

lucinda woke up from her sleep and looked around

her eyes were droopy which was rare for her to do. her eyes were usually full and alive even after people messing with her.

she turned on the shower and stripped from her old clothes. blood from her legs washed down the drain making her feel depressed.

after her shower, she put on a turtle neck and put on a buttoned up shirt over it.

(A/N: KINDA LIKE THIS BUT ITS A TURTLE NECK AND HER HAIR IS DOWN)

she grabbed her book bag and walked out the door, not saying bye to anybody.

on her way to school, the closer she got the more stares she gained.

when she got to school people stopped their conversation and whispered to each other.

'that's the bitch who threw herself on her aunts boyfriend.'

'damn for real? and i thought i was a hoe.'

lucinda's eyes started to burn as tears threatened to fall down her face.

someone pushed her against the wall and slapped the back of her head.

lucinda covered up her face as people laughed and recorded her.

"you over here being a hoe now? damn, you weird as hell and a hoe!?" a boy she didn't even know stood in front of her while he laughed.

people agreed with him and laughed along with him.

she saw ming shake his head at her, turn around, walk away from the scene.

"aye, someone beat this bitch ass after school." he looked down at her like she killed his mom or something.

she covered her face as tears fell down her face harder.

-

lucinda walked into her last period with tear stains on her cheeks. she'd been crying all day and wanted everyone to leave her alone.

everyone stopped and looked at her like she was a disease.

"this hoe should just off herself, nobody finna forget this. the video is literally everywhere." she heard stokeley say when she sat in the back corner of the classroom.

lucinda put her head down and cried.

everyone looked at her while she cried, showing no pity for lucinda. they all thought that it was her fault for doing something stupid.

"lucinda-"

she cut off the teacher and kept her down.

once her teacher got tired of lucinda, she walked back to her desk and continued to eat her salad.

the bell rang and everyone rushed out. they heard that one of the girls were gonna beat up lucinda because that one boy paid her to do so.

lucinda was the last one to get out the class and walked outside slowly.

a hispanic looking girl with short curly hair walked up to lucinda and pushed her.

lucinda turned confused. since she was shorter than the girl she backed up a little.

the girl pushed lucinda again, "my bro said he wanted me to fight you." she spoke loudly.

a big group of kids came over to them and pulled out their phone again.

"i dont-"

she got cut of by the girl pushing her on the ground and punching her in the lip.

lucinda started to breathe heavily as blood dropped from her lip.

students were in the back screaming and making all types of noises.

the girl grabbed Lucinda's long hair and dragged her into the grass and continuously kicked her in the stomach until lucinda started to cough up blood.

her stomach burned from the pain she was feeling.

everyone walked away from the scene once they got the video of the fight and Lucinda's knocked out body on the ground.

her shoes were bloody and her black shirt was damp from her spit and blood.

she woke up ten minutes later and struggled to get up. people walked by, looked at her weird.

she picked up her bag and held her stomach while she walked back home.

no cars were in the driveway when she got back home, the neighborhood was quiet.

she got inside and put the lock on the door. she threw her book bag by the door and made her way upstairs.

once she got to her bathroom she looked at herself. once again, tears fell down her face.

her hands shook with sadness as she squeezed on the side of her pants.

what did i do wrong? she asked herself while she went into her cabinet, pulling out a sharp razor. it was a dull razor.

she pulled her sleeve back and rubbed the razor against her skin until she found a place where she could cut.

slowly guiding the razor against her skin, blood came out, dropping onto the floor.

lucinda slowly started to like the pain the more she cut.

after four months of people constantly bullying her and beating on her, cutting was the only thing to put her at ease

her auntie ignored her and she shut down her little cousins completely. she didn't feel like dealing with them.

kids from her school gave her nicknames once they found out she's been cutting herself

"hannah baker 2.0"

"suicidal bitch"

"oh so she CUTTING cutting?"

"turtle neck"

ming stopped talking to her also. he thought she put herself on her auntie boyfriend like they said she did.

jahseh disliked her more and messed with her the most.

he would trip her, aggressively pull on her hair, and sometimes dump his food on her clothes.

all she wanted was for people to leave her alone.

-

I got bored and ideas started coming into my head.