عشرة

i walked inside the house and spotted aaron with my little cousins looking outside the window

"who dat? yo boy fren?" shyla asked, sucking on a lollipop. something tells me she's gonna be a lil thot when she grows up.

"no,"

aaron looked over at me and smirked, "you can't fool us luci, we saw how he was holding his arms out for a hug."

"i said no-"

"NAH! that nigga looked sad! why ya do em like that?" he leaned over the sofa, getting closer to me.

i shrugged my shoulders and went to my room.

"i still wanna know more about this boy, luci!"

footsteps were heard throughout the house and laughter after i went inside my room.

-

my computer began to get hot on my lap while i typed this 1500 word paragraph about how we could slow down red tides in florida.

i felt my phone vibrate then ding! after it.

it was a instagram notification, thinking that it was just someone requesting to follow me i ignored it.

i'll stalk they page tomorrow to see who it is.

after five minutes, my phone vibrated two more times making me sigh.

i checked my phone seeing it was someone who dmed me.

you did the writing assignment? dis jahseh btw 😬
-10:46 pm

i rolled my eyes and left him on read. why he wanna know if i did the homework? he better do it himself.

my phone vibrated again so i put it on do not disturb.

when i finished my work i sent it to my teacher by email and got ready for bed.

as soon as i laid down, aaron came in with shyla, neko, and lillani. the other two must be downstairs playing or asleep.

"so, you finna tell us about that boy?" shyla hopped on my bed and crawled under the covers. she must be sleeping with me tonight.

"it's nothing to say about him." i spoke, looking at the tv. shyla changed it to sprout so that star puppet was teaching words in sign language.

"what you mean?"

"he just some boy who wants to be my friend."

by now neko and lillani got a whole lot of covers and laid them on the ground. they were sleep on their cover pallets.

"oh...welp, goodnight." aaron closed my door shut, leaving me with these snoring ass kids.

i looked to the left and saw shyla sleeping with the remote in her hands.

i cut off the light, turned down the tv, and fell asleep facing the wall.

-

i sat in the library reading harry potter for the second time. aaron dropped me off at school early since he had got a job while he was on break.

"hey luci- lucinda."

looking up, jahseh sat in front of me with a grin on his face. "i brought you a doughnut."

he pulled out dunkin donuts bag and slid it over to me. i awkwardly smiled at him and took the bag off the table, putting it in my book bag.

i'll eat it at lunch.

"so, are we getting close to being friends?"

i looked up from my book, rolling my eyes. this boy got me all types of fucked up.

"you wasn't my friend when i was getting raped."

getting up from my seat, i stormed out the library, heading to class

"lucinda!"

i put my hood over my head and kept walking. can he just go?

he caught up to me, speed walking so i wouldn't run away from him. i was thinking about doing that though.

"i think we're associates," he looked down at me, giving me a grin.

"no."

-

MY ENDINGS BE TRASH LFMAOSN