ستة

i stared down at my phone, strolling through Instagram

my tl was pretty dry so i was about to switch to tumblr or Snapchat until i got a notification that lucinda was going live.

i switched to my spam account and typed her username then joined it.

it looked like she was in her bathroom, she had tear stains on her face.

she got skinner these past weeks and her hair was messy. she never stopped putting those colorful pins in her hair though.

thirty more people joined so she had a total of 31 people in her live.

negative comments instantly started to flood her comments. it didn't look like she cared though, like she was used to it.

why the fuck would she go live if she knew people would bash her for fuckin her aunts boyfriend.

sounds like a hoe move to me.

"i don't care about y'all right now. im tired of y'all d-doing shit to me when i didn't even do I-it!" her eyes turned red and i kinda felt bad.

"this man r-raped me, bruh! yall wanna start shit about me so bad. you can see in the video that I was unconscious!"

i instantly wanted to apologize to her for the shit i did to her.

the look in her eyes made me wanna cry or shit. she started to hug herself while she cried harder.

people in the comments didnt want to believe but it was one boy who was telling them that shes telling the truth. his @ was sluttysonny

my eyebrows furrowed as i rubbed my face, irritated. i feel like shes telling the truth but i don't wanna believe.

lucinda cried harder until a teenage boy came in the bathroom and ended her live.

i saw the scars on her arms, it made my stomach turn.

-

"luci, you need to stick up for yourself

"luci, you need to stick up for yourself." my cousin, aaron, spoke not taking his eyes off the road.

i ignored him until we pulled up into school.

"im sorry this has to happen to you-"

i opened the car door and slammed it shut. im tired of people pitying me.

my headphones were slipping out my ear so i just took them out and put them in my pocket.

people watched as i past my locker and went into the library for study hall.

this girl came up to me and apologized but i just waved her off.

i took a seat in the back of the library since it was the only spot available, next to jahseh in his aggy ass group of friends.

they looked at me with disgust like they always do, accept for jahseh.

he kept staring at me.

i took my history book out, opening it to page r235. my hands got sweaty as i played with my stripe black and red long sleeve.

ten minutes went by and i felt someone sit next to me.

looking up, i see jahseh looking at me with a sad look.

"im sorry."

even though i was taken back by his words, i would never accept his apology.

i got up quickly, packing my things.

"leave me alone, please." i spoke loud enough for only him to hear.

the face he made, made me feel proud of myself.

-

aaron is played by sluttysonny.