أربعة

i walked into they aunts house seeing a unfamiliar man and my aunt cuddled on the couch

"schools over?" auntie asked, looking at me while her friend gave me an unreadable look.

i nodded my head and went upstairs to my room.

it feel different when her kids aren't running around, telling on each other, or asking me to fix them something to drink. aaron went back to college which was kinda sad for me, he was the only person who actually tried to help me.

i'll get over it.

my bedroom was messy from my two little cousins, zara and lillani, having pretend tea party and playing with their bratz doll.

after i fixed up my room i went into the bathroom to change into my sleeping clothes.

when i was finished, my aunt came in with her hair all messy.

"im going to the corner store down the street, derrick is downstairs."

derrick huh? he looks weird and i thought i was weird.

"okay."

she left my door and i heard the door open and slam shut.

after five minutes my door opened again making my head snap towards it.

derrick stood by my door with his phone in his hands.

"hey." he continued to walk in my room, closing and locking my door.

i backed up on my bed, afraid of what he would do next.

my room didn't have much escapes, the door is blocked and the window i have in here is small enough for a 4 year old to fit.

"why are you here?"

he didn't answer until he picked me up and choked me against the wall.

i tried to kick and scream but he only choked me harder.

"when i do this, you better not tell no fuckin' body or im telling people that you came up on me."

i nodded my head crying and clawing his hands so he could let me go.

my vision started to go in and out as black spots appeared.

the last thing i saw was derrick smirking down at me and him pulling out his phone.

-

lucinda woke up with a sharp pain between her legs

she hissed in pain and instantly started to tear up. her bed was messy, the sheets were about to come off and her cover was on the floor.

she noticed her phone buzzing every twenty seconds making her confused. nobody ever texted her or checked up on her.

every social media she had was blowing up with negative comments.

people from school were dming her and blowing up her comments.

'aye this bitch a hoe! dm me for the video! 😂'

people sent her videos of her being raped unconscious asking if it was her.

lucinda dropped her phone and instantly started to cry. she didn't know what she did to deserve what was happening to her. she wanted to die right then and there.

she picked up her phone, wiping her now red, puffy eyes.

she went through her dms one more time, seeing nothing but people calling her a slut, whore, and bitch.

after watching the video that people were sending her, she screamed out in sadness.

nobody was in the house making her feel more alone.

her legs wasn't as numb as they were before so she limped towards the bathroom and gasped.

it was bruises on her neck, her cheeks and eyes were red from her crying and a little bit a snot ran down from her nose.

she started to cry more as she sat on the bathroom ground. her face started to hurt and she got sleepy.

lucinda fell asleep on the bathroom floor, thinking of ways to get away from everything.

-
this chapter made myself mad