اثني عشر

jahseh glared at stokeley with confusion written all over his face

"what you mean?"

"IM FUCKIN' WITHCHU'!" stokeley laughed loudly and slapped his knee.

jahseh sucked his teeth and get out the car with a attitude. so what? he started to like lucinda again, stokeley didn't have to do him like that.

he unlocked the door and pushed passed ming. even though ming didn't like lucinda, in jahseh head he did. stokeley just threw him off.

"fuck wrong wit' him?" ming mumble at wifi. wifi shrugged and continued to eat his third bowl of cereal.

jahseh went up to his room and slammed the door shut.

he picked up his phone to check and see if lucinda unblocked him. he was unblocked but he had to request to follow her.

his spam account was accepted because she didn't know it was him.

stokeley entered jahsehs room trying not to laugh, "ight', lemme stop playin' with you. but nah for real, you got the other candy we stole from the stoe'?"

jahseh pointed at the book bag he brought with him.

stokeley took the bag with him and walked out his room, gently closing the door behind him.

after ten minutes of jahseh glaring up at the ceiling, his phone rang making him sit up.

he picked up his phone seeing it was an unknown number. he was about to decline it but he felt the need to press accept.

pressing the bright green button, he put the phone to his ear and listened for someone to say something.

"hello?"

it was definitely a girl by the sound of her voice.

"who dis'?"

"lucinda..grandma did you check the contact name before you answered the phone?"

jahseh made a confused face, sitting up more on his bed.

"well shit, yo grandma voice this deep?"

he heard a gasp on the other end of the phone then some talking in the background.

"jahseh- my fault, bye." lucinda hung the phone up on him making him throw his phone back on the bed.

he sighed dramatically and turned around on his stomach.

in five minutes, jahseh was in a deep sleep.

-

preshade the virtual gifts and christmas wishes on here, snapchat, and instagram. 🌤