سبعة وثلاثون

my vision blurred in and out as i heard screams coming from all directions

i felt someone pick me up and place me on a uncomfortable bed, "she's going to be alright sir, just calm down." a man spoke.

i found it harder to breathe everytime i took in a short breath.

my eyes shut down, i instantly fell into a deep sleep.

-

they ambulance quickly took lucinda to the nearest hospital

they ambulance quickly took lucinda to the nearest hospital. she slowly fell into a coma which was why they didn't want jahseh to come. they knew it was going to happen.

they gave her an oxygen face mask because of her breathing stopping for a long period of time.

once they got lucinda into a room, they began to hook wires to her body and give her shots to make sure her body won't shut down on her.

while all of this was happening, jahseh was outside the hospital trying to fight the security guard. the security guard was bigger than him so if he touched jahseh, he would've pulled out a knife on him.

"LET ME IN!" jahseh screams, pushing past security. the security guard grew tired of him and let him through.

isaiah and stokeley went to go park the car while cleo stayed back at the water park to find aiden and talk to the manager.

jahseh immediately went up to the front desk, "what room is lucinda dior in?" he asked.

"ID sir?" the lady looked up at him, not entertained.

"i only got my school ID." jahseh frustratedly replied. he didn't have time for this.

"oh, well, here. she's in room 608." she handed him a white sticker with the date and lucindas hospital room number on it.

jahseh quickly took it and stuck it onto his shirt as he made his way to the elevator. on his way up, his mind was full of negative thoughts. if something bad happened to lucinda he wouldn't know what to do.

once he got out of the elevator and made it to her room, her room door was wide open.

"..fuck!" jahseh rushed to lucindas side seeing the condition she was in.

there was a bandage wrapped around her head with a small red spot on the side she hit her forehead. she had bandaids on her arms and the oxygen mask was still on her face. she took small, slow breaths as her heart monitor beeped every three seconds.

jahseh sat down in one of the chairs, putting his head into his hands. tears were about to fall down his face until his quickly wiped then away.

someone knocked on the door causing him to look up. a nurse stood at the door with a friendly smile on her face.

"boyfriend?" she asked as she went up the lucinda and checked to make sure everything was okay.

"yeah.." jahseh slouched down in the chair while watching the nurse every move. he didn't appreciate all these people touching on lucinda.

"okay well, you want to hear bad news first..or the good news?" the nurse asked him once she finished changing lucindas bandaids on her arms.

"bad news then good news."

"ms.dior is going to be okay, she's a strong girl. but, the bad news is she's bleeding from her brain so, she's in a coma right now,"

jahseh didn't know what else to say. his chest began to hurt as his heart began to beep fast.

"good news is, she'll be up in about four to six days." the nurse continues.

"i-ight, thanks."

the nurse nods her head before walking out, closing the door gently behind her.

jahseh looked back at lucinda and laid his head on her bed.

his phone ranged, he sucked his teeth and answered it seeing it was isaiah.

"i know you wit' yo' girl right now but, tell us why 'look at me' got one million plays on soundcloud and two million views on youtube." isaiah spoke.

"you lying." jahseh says, surprised.

"i'm not! you can go look right now."

jahseh hung up the phone and went on soundcloud seeing that isaiah was right. he thought his notifications were just spams from the hand full of fans that he had.

even though jahseh was blowing up at this very moment, it still didn't feel right that lucinda wasn't awake to celebrate with him.

-

i deadass have to listen to relaxing music just so i can stay on here and write a full ass chapter without getting distracted.