سبعه وعشرين

(this is x pov so 👁👅👁)

i looked up at this skinny, curly haired bitch in disgust.

why jah had to pick her? out of all the fine bitches, he picks this fuck hoe who looks like a man with a wig on.

"actually no, i don't miss you. i think WE ALL dont-" isaiah's ese ass got cut off by stokeley smacking his head.

geneva rolled her eyes and let out an frustrated sigh,

if lucindas hand wasn't on my arm i would've been slapped this hoe.

"baby, come back to the table and finish suckin' this big thing," the boy smirking at me, waiting for a reaction.

as soon as he sized me, i jumped out of my seat and lunged towards him. we both fell on this waitress who had drinks in her hand. the glass shattered as we both landed on the ground but, some of the glass pieces went through his head.

i slammed his hand against the floor repeatedly, hearing people scream and trying to pull me off of him.

i stopped once i heard lucinda screaming at me to stop.

standing up, i looked down at the blood all over the floor then smiled.

"yo, let's go. they called the police."

stokeley dragged me away from the scene with luci and isaiah following closely behind.

we all got in the car and drove off in a awkward silence.

once we made it home, i got out the car and waited for luci to get out. she jumped out the car and walked right past me.

mean ass motherfucker, ain't even say thank you.

-

"STOP, I DONT KNOW MY HORNY SIDE! I DEADASS DONT KNOW THAT NIGGA!" i yelled at luci.

she started to laugh then wince, holding her ass cheeks.

dagger has been making popping up for no reason now.

luci and i was laying down on the bed then she started rubbing her titties and that shit made me hard.

but, dagger took it the wrong way and slapped the fuck out her ass. the red hand print still on her right cheek.

not our fault she was wearing these small ass pajama pants.

dick me down shorts, smh.

it was around 11 at night and we was up eating while watching netflix.

"it's cold in here, when my nipples get hard i push them down like buttons." she explained.

it became quiet again until she started laughing again.

i think she ate them gummy bears that was filled with alcohol.

"when i'm by myself, i twerk in the mirror so i can watch myself. i be breaking my neck AND back."

i was about to reply back until she got off the bed and started dancing, "thank you, necks!"

i watched as her ass and thighs jiggled with every jump she made. i was already hard so this shit made it worst.

"lucinda, sit the fuck down."

"you not my father-"

grabbing her by those small ass shorts she had on, i sat her down on my lap and started sucking on her neck.

"i can be your daddy though."

lucinda moaned, grabbing onto my hair, "i'm sorry daddy."

i got up with her in my arms then threw her on the bed, her ass definitely drunk and she ain't gon' remember this shit tomorrow.

-

um hi

my cousin came over so my long chapter plan went out the fookin window 😔