اثنين و عشرون (part 1)

jahseh grew confused on why she would want to meet his other personalities

jahseh grew confused on why she would want to meet his other personalities. he thought lucinda would be afraid of him and run off.

"jahseh?"

he knew this moment would come sooner or later so he'll let her meet them.

"meet me back here at 3 am."

"that's too late-"

"you said you wanted to meet them so, we gon' start off wit' the hardest one."

-

it was around 2:50 am, lucinda was waiting for jahseh to text her so she knew when to leave the house.

she already checked the whole house. everyone was asleep.

lucindas phone buzzed making her check who texted her. it was jahseh, he was telling her to leave the house now.

lucinda quietly opened the door and crept down the stairs.

when she made it to the front door, she opened it quickly and closed it back quietly. lucinda let out a breath that she didn't know she had in. for the first time sneaking out, she did a pretty good job.

lucinda put her black hoodie over her head and ran towards the park.

it took her about three minutes to get there since she was running her fastest.

she spotted jahseh leaning against one of poles, smoking a newport cigarette.

since lucinda didn't know which personality she would be meeting, she just stood by him waiting for him to say something.

jahseh threw the end of the cigarette on the floor then stepped on it.

"you ight'?"

lucinda jumped at the sound of his voice. his hoodie was on his head making only his nose and mouth visible.

"yea, i'm okay."

jahseh sucked his teeth, "you scared of me or sumn? i know i did some fucked up shit but fuck, all that shit is in the past. get over it."

lucinda stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. his voice was deeper than when she met him at the park earlier.

"i just didnt know what to say."

jahseh rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth once more,

"what do they call you?" lucinda asked.

"x." he answered in a nonchalant attitude.

it got quiet again,

lucinda began to think about how jahseh switched to this mean and nonchalant person.

"what did jahseh do to bring you out?"

"he stood in front of a fuckin mirror and said 'x' three times." he let out an sarcastic laugh.

lucinda didn't find this funny so she just sighed and leaned up against the slides that was by the pole.

"aww, cheer the fuck up. he just said some shit that made me angry wit' his depressed, stupid ass." x spoke in a harsh tone.

"what did he say?"

"don't worry about it."

-

girl idk don't attack me for this short ass chapter pls 😔

thoughts about 'x'? 🙈