اربع وعشرون

i stood in my gym uniform, panting hard

i stood in my gym uniform, panting hard. we just finished a game of volleyball and was about to do another.

it was awkward for me because of the old cuts i had on my arm. my p.e. coach wouldn't me wear a long sleeve under because of all the sweating we would do

"alright girls, five minute break then back to playin'!" our coach yelled throughout the gymnasium.

everyone rushed to the water fountain while i went to my book bag and pulled out a bottle of water.

i took a long sip from it and put it back in my bag. i turned around, bumping into someone. their boobies got in my face making me back up.

"why are you still hanging around jahseh? didn't i tell you to stay away from my friends man?" the girl from days ago said with her squeaky, annoying voice.

scrunching up my face, i tilted my head, "but they broke up..and jahseh been the one chasing after me so go to him with that mess."

her eyebrows furrowed then she smirked down at me, "oh, look at you. talking back, huh?"

i'm not gonna lie and say i wasnt surprised with myself too. it felt good to talk back.

"yeah, wassup?" i said as calmly as possible. that calm and unbothered voice always works on a person who's trying to imitate you.

"don't get too bold, now. jahseh only using you to get shit out of you. once he has all of that info, you're gonna be exposed like when you got raped." with that, she turned around and walked back to her group of friends.

tears threaten to fall down my face but i quickly wiped them.

i went up to the coach and told her that i didn't feel good, she told me that i could either sit out or go to the nurse so, i choose to walk to the nurse.

i grabbed my bag and other stuff out my locker and made my way to the hallways. i went to the girls bathroom and took off my gym uniform and changed back to my regular clothes before wiping myself down with baby wipes.

as i walked down the hallway, someone called my name. i turned around and was greeted by a hug.

the smell of expensive cologne hit my nose and i instantly knew it was jahseh.

"i missed you." he mumbled.

"i missed you too," even though we saw each other yesterday.

we stayed like this until we heard the sound of keys jiggling and a walkie-talkie going off from the other side of the hall.

jahseh grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janitors closet. he locked the door and started moving stuff out the way.

we sat in the darkness until i felt him grab me. i let out a squeal, his hands were squeezing my sides tightly.

"jahseh, move.."

his hand went up my shirt while the other one rested on my butt. he started to kiss and nibble on my neck as i grabbed his wrist from going further up my shirt.

"stop fuckin' playin' babygirl, you know damn well you want this dagger." jahsehs voice was raspy now.

his hand was about to go down my jeans until i stopped him, "who is this?"

i knew this wasn't x, jah, or my regular jahseh.

he groaned and pulled me towards him, kissing my neck again.

"ricardo."

confused, i pulled away from him and took his hands off me.

"why they call you that?"

"see, it's not hard to explain but, ima' sexual ass nigga."

he grabbed me once more and gripped on my butt making me jump,

"look, i was about to do some unholy ass shit to you and not apologize to god for what i did but shit, would you look at the time?"

the bell rang right after.

-

hey y'all

hey y'all