ستة وثلاثون

(this book is getting so messy smh

(this book is getting so messy smh. i promise ima' get my shit together. but um, y'all might hate me for this. idc tho. this shit unedited too LMAO)

jahseh, lucinda, and the rest of the boys ended up staying the night at cleo's house. they went back to get their swim clothes then came back.

they arrived at the water park around 11:00 AM so they wouldn't have to look for a parking spot.

"oo, momma can i go over there wit' tyrone?" aiden asked as everyone stood in center trying to figure out what to do next. cleo looked over to where he was looking then smiled and waved at tyrone's mom, "tell her to have her phone out cause' when we get ready to leave, i want you here." she told him sternly. aiden nodded his head and ran over to his friend.

"welp, since that's out the way. dina wants us to wait for her because she's on her way here wit' her sister." isaiah told them.

"how old is her sister?" stokeley side eyed isaiah. "she like 15 or 16 man, ion' kno'!" isaiah said, waving stokeley off.

"fuck.." stokeley mumbled under his breath.

"thassa' whole case right there, slack." jahseh added while holding onto his and lucindas towels.

lucinda and cleo shook their head while chuckling at the three.

"ima' go sit at the ice cream bar over there.." cleo spoke up and walked away from the group. she sat down next to a brown skin man with long dreads and they began talking.

"guys!" medina yelled out, jogging towards them while holding onto her breasts. her sister following behind her.

medina gave lucinda a tight, short hug then went up to isaiah and whispered something in his ear causing his eyes to get big.

"really?" he said as his lips parted.

medina nodded her head and walked away from him.

"this is my sister, adrianna. adrianna, these are my friends. lucinda, stokeley, and jahseh. you already know isaiah." medina says.

jahseh nodded his head at her while stokeley and lucinda waved at her.

"jahseh let's get in the lazy river, i wanna get wet first so i'll be used to the water." lucinda says, adjusting her jean shorts that was covering the bottom of her white bathing suit.

jahseh raised his eyebrows, "you tryna get wet?"

"not like that jahseh!" she rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder.

jahseh sucked his teeth, "it's gon' happen sooner or later so enjoy yo pussy being tight because-"

"ANYWAYS, it's getting hot let's get in the lazy river, yeah?" stokeley cut him off.

-

jahseh was the first one to get out of the lazy river because he didn't like the feeling of his dick floating in his swim trunks.

"luci, let's go on the big slide," he yelled out to lucinda.

lucinda flipped off the yellow floaty she was sitting on, swimming towards the edge and climbing back on land. she shook the water off her making jahseh cover her with his arms.

no, her period wasn't getting in the way because cleo taught her how to put a tampon in. it was uncomfortable at first but she soon got used to it.

lucinda broke out of his hold and ran away, towards the water slide. jahseh ran after her, dodging little kids that went in his way. he did push about two or three kids out of the way though.

lucinda and jahseh stopped at the water slide line and tried to catch their breath.

"it's too hot for this. i'm tryna get on the ride and get splashed in my face!" jahseh screamed out causing people that were close by to look at him, "fuck y'all lookin' at?"

"jah, stop," lucinda said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"nah cause they lookin' at me like they wanna fight or sumn'. i got sumn' on my face?" jahseh put his face close to lucinda, licking his lips.

"move!"

"goddamn, ight den'."

"NEXTTSGSHS!!" the life guard yelled out.

jahseh and lucinda got on the scale so they could get our weight to see which floaty they'll get on.

since they both didn't weigh much, they got the blue floaty with two seats on it.

jahseh got on first then he helped lucinda on, "hurry yo' small ass up, dang."

lucinda rolled her eyes at him and held onto the handles that were on each side before sitting down.

"are you guys ready?" the overly excited life guard asked us. they both nodded theyre heads causing her to push the the floaty with her foot, "have fun!" she yelled out.

"she plottin' sumn'" jahseh said before the water shot in his face, "fuck!"

lucinda was too busy looking down, waiting for the big open slide to come up.

it took you all the way, no tunnels or nothing. the only thing you have to do is hold onto your floaty so you wouldn't fall off.

lucindas heart dropped down to her ass as they got closer.

"i love you," jahseh says out of no where.

"i love you too."

the big part was coming up. she could see the sunlight shinning through.

the tunnel dropped down as more water started to come in. lucinda hands shook out of fear. the only thing she could hear was jahsehs faint screaming going in and out.

they dropped down into the huge slide, lucinda struggled to hold on tightly but her hands weren't big enough.

"LUCI, HOLD THE FUCK ON! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" jahseh yelled at her.

lucindas hands slipped off causing her to fall off and hit her head on the hard yellow tunnel, knocking her out.

after her head hit the tunnel, she leaned forward and smashed her head onto jahsehs lap. lucinda started to bleed which caused the water to mix with her blood.

jahseh gripped into the blue floaty, panicking, "FUCK!" he continuously screams out.

once they made it out of the tunnel, jahseh got up and picked up lucinda. it was a big gash on the side of her forehead. it was bleeding heavily.

"help me! the fuck!" he yelled at one of the male workers who was just standing there.

the man snapped out of his gaze and ran towards them.

lucindas eyes were half opened, which was a relief for jahseh.

"lucinda! ima' need you to stay with me okay?" jahseh put his hand on her heart making sure nothing happens.

"it hurts..." she mumbled as tears threatened to fall out of her eyes.

lucinda could hear but it was going in and out. her vision started to get worse, everything was becoming colorful blobs until darkness consumed her.

-

and scene ✋🏼.

go vote on my ski mask book or i won't update BITCH IM FUCKIN SERIOUS TOO ‼️