ستة وعشرون

lucinda and jahseh walked out of the school building in silence

lucinda didn't know if jahseh remember what happened or not because jahseh talked to her like nothing happened.

as they were about to turn down the street where lucindas house was, the police came speeding down the street with their sirens blasting throughout the neighborhood. lucinda furrowed her eyebrows as the police stopped by her house.

as soon as jahseh took a look at her she took off running down the street. if this wasn't a serious matter, jahseh would've laughed at how short her legs looked while she ran

jahseh ran up beside her and stood next to her. he watched as lucinda looked at her house door, waiting for someone to come out.

aaron came out the house in handcuffs with two police officers holding him still.

lucinda ran up to him, ignoring the officers who was telling her to get away.

"what did you do!" lucinda cried,

"don't believe none of that shit my momma will tell you. i was only trying to protect you."

with that, they pushed aaron inside the police car, not caring if they hurt him or not and slammed the door shut.

the ambulance came as soon as the police sped away. they went inside the house and came back out with a body bag.

jahseh watched, confused on what was happening. first her cousin get arresting.. and now it's medical people coming out the house with a body bag. he rubbed lucindas back as she cried in his chest.

some of the polices that were there asked luci some questions like if she was aware that this stuff was happening in her house. jahseh answered most of them for her since she wasn't in her right mind to answer some.

"let's go, get some clothes. you can stay with me, isaiah, and stokeley."

they let lucinda and jahseh inside the house. it was blood on the floor and walls, it was glass everywhere, and the couches were out of place.

lucinda hurriedly grab a empty jansport book bag and put some clothes in there that would last her for about a week and also her slides.

jahseh grabbed her hand and walked out of her house. he didn't want her in that type of atmosphere, even if it means she has to deal with three annoying boys.

once they got to jahsehs house, stokeley was laid out on the couch, sleep and isaiah sat on the other couch eating a bowl of lucky charms.

isaiah looked up at jahseh and lucinda then raised his eyebrows,

"hey dumb shit. wassup luci?"

jahseh rolled his eyes as isaiah got up and gave lucinda a hug. he pulled her away from him and brought her up to his room.

"you can sleep on the bed with me or i can get the blow up mattress."

lucinda just shrugged her shoulders, sitting down on his bed. she saw the spider man sheets he had making her laugh.

"don't laugh at my nigga spidey, or we gon' have some problems!" jahseh yelled out playfully while lucinda laughed harder.

their laughing got cut off by stokeley coming into the room, rubbing his eyes.

"oh, hey lucinda. um, y'all wanna go to ihop wit' us?"

jahseh and lucinda looked at each other then nodded their heads, "i'm hungry as fuck anyways." jahseh mumbled as they slip on some slides.

everyone squeezed into the car and made it to ihop. it wasn't a lot of people there so that was good for them.

"would you guys like to be seated?" the waitress asked, giving them a slight smile.

"no shit-" stokeley slapped isaiah up side the head making him quickly correct himself, "yes please."

once they sat down and ordered what drink they wanted, lucinda felt jahseh tense up next to her.

she looked over at him and saw that his eyes were fixed on something or someone. lucinda followed the direction to where he was looking at and saw the same girl from days ago, hugged up next to this boy.

"it's okay, jah." lucinda wrapped her arms around him.

jahseh sucked his teeth and removed her arms from around him.

lucinda instantly knew that this was x.

she scrunched up her face at him, "x, stop-"

"will you shut the fuck up? goddamn." he semi yelled, causing the other teenage boys to look in there direction.

"aye, chill out." stokeley spoke from across the table.

jahseh was about to respond back until that girl came over, smirking at them.

"miss me?"

-

um, anyways 🙈

y'all excited for MOV4?

this how lucindas and jahsehs relationship gon be later on in the book MDLSKA GTG

but um..i was finna republish my werewolf story (xxxtentacion) but then i knew it was gonna FLOP so i said nvm 😔✋🏼