الثامنة عشر

i woke up to courage the cowardly dog playing on the tv

it was around 7 in the morning so i would have enough time to get ready for school.

since it was friday, i was pretty happy to get this day over with.

i got off the couch and made my way up the stairs. when i got to my room, i went into the bathroom to take a hot shower and do my hygiene.

when i was done, i went into my closet and grabbed aaron's red lifeguard hoodie, some dark blue ripped jeans, and a pair of black vans.

i quickly got dressed then went downstairs. nobody was up so i assume they were just waking up or still asleep.

since aaron wasn't in the best condition to drive me to school, i would have walk to school today

it was a good 20 minute walk so, i'm not complaining.

as i was walking, i saw a group of boys. i took out my phone and looked down at it like i was doing something.

i liked some pictures and pretended to read messages that my aunt or aaron sent me.

"is that..LUCI?" i stopped walking and turned around to see isaiah walking up to me with his mouth shaped like an o.

i smiled at him and looked down at my shoes.

jahseh and stokeley followed behind him once isaiah got to me.

"well, look atchu'." stokeley says, touching my hair.

"thanks, i guess?" i moved so he wouldn't touch my hair no more.

emma chamberlain tease.

"your hair, reminds me of blood. i like it." jahseh mumbled. his eyes weren't leaving mines making me look at everything else but him.

stokeley sucked his teeth, "he on that weird shit today, bruh." he walked ahead of us quickly making us laugh at his goofy behavior.

we made it to school and met medina at the front gate.

isaiah went up to her and hugged her tightly. since he was much taller than her, medina's face was stuffed in his chest.

"why you don't hug me like that?" stokeley cried and wiped his fake tears.

isaiah let go of medina then wrapped his arms around stokeley.

"you know i won't replace you, baby."

jahseh pushed isaiah off of stokeley and mean mugged him, "get yo stank ass hands off my man."

"calm down, daddy's. you both can have me." stokeley flashed a big as smile.

"oh fuck no," isaiah and jahseh said at the same time.

medina and i laughed at them while stokeley chased after jahseh and isaiah.