واحد وعشرين

i woke up the next morning with my stomach growling loudly

i woke up the next morning with my stomach growling loudly. i ignored it and got up to go to the bathroom and did my hygiene.

i had on a big sweater and a pair of basketball shorts. the house was cold so this shouldn't be a problem.

just as i was about to leave out my room, i heard a big bang.

i stopped my movement and waited for something else to happen.

my little cousins were with their grandpa house and aaron spent the night at a friends house. so, i was all alone with my aunt.

opening the door quietly, i tip toed down stairs and peeked around the corner.

my aunt linda stood there with a big bottle of hennessy in her hands. she stumbled on toys that was on the floor then fell on the couch.

"auntie?" i asked as i walked up to her.

she opened her eyes then gave me a lazy smile. it made me scared of how out of it she looked.

i stood up and headed to the kitchen so i could get her some water for when she wakes up.

i came back with a bottle of room temperature water and sat it down on the table.

i walked to the front door, slipping on my slides. i was going to take a walk because i didn't feel comfortable staying in the house.

-

my phone buzzed in my pocket making me confused. i took it out, seeing it was jahseh.

where u at?
- 10:25 AM

no good morning or anything huh?

at the park by our school.
- 10:26 AM

i'm omw
- 10:26 AM

i left him on seen and continued to lean back and forth on the swing. it was a windy so my hair was going everywhere.

after ten minutes i heard someone yell out my name. i turned around and spotted jahseh jogging towards me.

i tried to cover up the smile that was growing on my face as he got closer.

jahseh sat down on the swing next to me, "what you doing here?"

"i didn't wanna stay in the house.."

he nodded his head then turned to look at me.

"you had fun last night- first, i'm sorry for what happened in the car. i- i just- my head started-" he let out a sigh in frustration, looking down at the sand.

i furrowed my eyebrows at him, "just let it out, jahseh. i promise i won't judge you."

he mumbled something under his breath then rubbed his face, "i have a disorder.."

"w-what kind of disorder?"

"multiple personality disorder."

my cousin that was on my dads side had the same disorder. but, she also had depression so she ended up killing herself.

"oh..who am i talking to now?"

he looked at me surprised that i asked that question, "um..me, jahseh."

"how many do you have?" i stoped my movement on the swing so he knew i was paying attention.

"three, but the other one hasn't came out yet."

i could tell this topic made him uncomfortable by the way his foot fidgeted in the sand.

"my cousin had the same thing..so, don't feel like i'm judging you."

i saw his shoulders relax making me smile at him. then a question popped up in my head.

"can i properly meet them?"

-

wassup neegus

my brother asked why i'm always typing on my phone so vigorously, he thought i was texting a boy. little did he know i'm writing three chapters at once. so i looked at him like this

 so i looked at him like this