Prologue

I woke up because of the noise outside my room. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door and slowly opened it. Then I heard my parents talking to someone.

"Your daughter is not just a normal girl King Dastan, kailangan natin siyang ipasok sa Winterhold Academy. We all know that Winterhold can protect your daughter from the Darktross" I heard the guy with a deep voice said to my Father.

I can't hear them properly. That's why I decided to go outside my room very carefully to not make any kind of noise.

I saw a statue near them and hide behind it.

I saw the man that my parents are talking to. He has a big scar under his left eye. Looking at it, I think he is as old as my father. He has this scary look. That's why it confuses me to know that my mother and father have a friend like him.

I don't quite understand what they are talking about since I didn't hear what they were talking about from the start. But based on hearing the word 'daughter' that the old man mentioned a while ago, I think it is about me.

My father sighed deeply before facing the man since he wasn't looking at him. "Alright, Mr. Varlisle, tomorrow we will enroll her." I heard my father say I can sense the worry in his voice.

"I know it's hard for the both of you na mawalay sa kaisa isa niyong anak pero huwag kayong mag-alala I will take good care of your daughter." He tried to console my parents dahil sa pag aalala na pinapakita nila sa kanilang mukha.

"Wait, what?! That man?" I want to refuse and go there to talk to my parents, but I don't want to make any noise since I don't want them to know that I'm listening to their conversation. In particular, I don't want to face that creepy man.

My mother was still quite, listening. While my father is still talking to the man.

"Thank you, Mr. Varlisle. I know that you are the Principal of that school, but please take good care of our daughter. She is our treasure. Nothing can replace her, not even our palace and our power." My father said to him while patting him on the shoulder.

"Yes King Dastan, sinisigurado ko ang kaligtasan ng anak niyo. Gusto ko pa sanang magtagal pero alam naman natin na malaki rin ang responsibilidad ko sa Winterhold" he said and also patted my father's shoulder just like what he did.

"I'll go now King Dastan and Queen Treashin." pagpapaalam niya saka nagbow.

"Thank you for visiting us Mr. Varlisle." pagsagot nito sa pagpapaalam niya. His face was still painted with worry.

Pagkatapos nilang magpaalam sa isa't isa ay bumalik na ko sa kwarto ko dahil ayaw kong maabutan nila ako na nakikinig sa usapan nila, and I know that they don't like it.

Ayaw ko muna mag isip ng kung anu ano ngayong gabi kaya naisipan ko na itulog na lang muna ang mga narinig ko kanina at saka problemahin na lang bukas.

---

Sana po magustuhan niyo
Spread the love and Merry Christmas!

(Sorry na agad kung may typo o wrong grammar, di ako perpektong writer)

KillerKnight