Chapter 2

Note: This chapter is edited.

Nagising ako dahil sa may kumatok sa pintuan ng aking kwarto.

A big yawn escaped from my mouth dahil sa inaantok pa ko pero kailangan kong bumangon dahil kailangan ko maging maaga. Today is my first day of class kaya dapat maganda ang impression sakin ng mga magiging professor ko.

I went to the door and opened it to see the person knocking on my door, he handed me two letters and based on the stamps on it, it came from my kingdom. I took the letter and closed the door, they are from my parents.

Dear Princess,

Goodmorning! are you awake? Today is your first day in school, remember to eat your breakfast before you go to your classes. We miss you already princess, always remember that we are always here to support you. We love you and goodluck!

Just by reading this letter, I already miss my mother, I hope that she won't feel sad now that I'm not with her. I put the letter on the table beside my bed and opened the other letter that came from my father

Dear Princess,

Today is your first day in school I hope you are enjoying your stay there, we miss you already princess but don't worry about us, concentrate on your life there, don't hesitate to make friends okay? Your mother and I know that you are a sweet person, and you will have a lot of friends because of that. We love you princess, goodluck.

"I also miss you both" I whispered to myself.

I put the letter down on the table to do my morning routine.

After kong maligo at mag-ayos, pagbukas ko ng pinto ay bumungad sakin ang isang matandang lalaki na may peklat sa mukha.

Wait this is the old man that my parents are talking to.

"Goodmorning Ms. Beaufort." pagbati niya at ngumiti sa akin, medyo nabawasan yung pagkatakot ko sakanya dahil sa ngiti niya.

"Goodmorning sir" pagbati ko rin sa kanya at yumuko.

"Tito Varlisle, just call me tito Varlisle. I'm your father's bestfriend." sabi niya sakin.

"Nice to meet you....." I hesitated to call him tito but in the end I still did. ".......tito Varlisle" kitang kita sa mukha ko ang pagkahiya dahil hindi pa kami ganun kaclose.

A small smile formed on his lips. "Nice to meet you too, nandito nga pala ako para sabihin sayo na if you need anything just call me and please don't easily give your trust to someone. Kinausap ko ang parents mo na pag aralin ka dito para mabantayan kita at mahasa ang kapangyarihan mo. What is your special ability again?"tanong niya sa akin.

"Water sir, I mean tito Varlisle." agad na sagot ko.

"Oh water, Kailangan mong mahasa yan para sa ikabubuti mo." he looked at his watched and looked at me again.

"You still have 35 mins. before you go to your class, what is your House?"

"Phoenix po"

"Phoenix, great. Now go to the diner hall and eat your breakfast. I'll go now, see you later." hindi na ko hinintay magsalita ni Tito Varlisle dahil sa pagmamadali at diretso ng umalis.

Pumunta na ko ng diner hall gaya ng sinabi niya sakin dahil may thirty minutes pa ko bago magstart ang first class ko.

I only took Milk and Sandwich since I'm not that hungry. After kong maubos ang breakfast ko ay dumiretso na ko sa first class ko.