Chapter 28

Wearing a bright smile on my face, I went back to Winterhold to go back to my studies and meet my friends. Even if I'm only away for several months but it still feels like a century and now, I'm finally back.

I stopped when I saw this lady walking in front of me while holding a book absentmindedly.

Gosh, I don't want to admit it but I really miss this crazy girl.

"Mandy!" I exclaimed.

She stopped and looked at me in shocked, at first she slapped herself to know if she's dreaming or not and I laughed because of that, but when she realized that I'm real_that everything that's happening today is real, she quickly run towards me teary eyed.

"Besty!" she shouted out of joy. "It's really you!" finally she hugged me tightly.

Aww, this girl really misses me a lot.

"I missed you so much_ wait, where's Tober and Richard? Hindi mo sila kasama?" nagtatakang tanong niya.

"Ahmm, it's a long story."

"Then let's make it short." pagbibiro niya kaya binatukan ko siya.

"Silly." I chuckled.

"Hey, what was that for?" she pouted.

I look at her and pinch her cheeks. "That's for your craziness."

"Stop it."

Nagkulitan pa kaming dalawa habang naglalakad papunta sa dati kong room.

Hindi ko aakalaing sa tinagal tagal kong wala dito sa Winterhold ay napakalinis parin ng kwarto ko. I looked at Mandy to ask if she's the one who's cleaning my room and she answered me with a thumbs up.

"You really are crazy Mandy." I said while looking at my room.

"Well I just want everything to be prepared when you come back. That's why I always clean your room and make sure everything is clean and tidy." she answered and hugged me from behind.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Josephine?" we both looked at the man who called my name and it is Mardy, he hurriedly ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you." he whispered.

I hugged him back and answered him.

"I missed you too."

After that we went to the Hall where Layne is.

We saw him holding a bunch of books while talking to Professor Morgan. It looks like na pinapagalitan siya ni Professor base sa expression ng mukha niya.

Mandy and Mardy walked towards them samantalang ako nagstay muna dito, tinawag nila si Layne kaya nabaling ang atensyon nila dito.

He smiled when he saw Mandy and kissed her in her cheeks and she did the same to him.

Err is there something I don't know between this two?

Pinaalam ng dalawa si Layne kay Professor at hinila ito.

"Ahm Layne we have a surprise for you." Mandy said excitedly.

"What is it?" he answered.

The twins looked at me kaya napunta ang atensyon ni Layne sakin. Kitang kita ang pagkagulat sa mukha niya ng makita ako pero agad din itong napalitan ng saya.

"Josephine!" he ran and throw himself to me.

"Hey hey hey." hinila ni Mandy si Layne palayo sakin at binatukan ito, napatawa na lang ako dahil sa ginawa niya.