Part 2

I was now getting ready with the help of Bee while Desean went home to dress up. So it was just me, Bee, and Denice. She ended up not naming her Hennessy because she said she already had a daughter named Hennessy.(me)

"I don't know about this Bee" I finally say and she stops giving me a look.

"Get over him mommy c'mon go change into this. So I do and I sigh staring at myself.

"I'm not tryna pressure you
Just can't stop thinkin bout you
You ain't even really gotta be my boyfriend"

(Song, the need to know)

I then hear the door open while I'm taking a photo and I turn to see Desean ready. I sigh seeing he photo bombed my photo and I decide to just post it.

Hennessy.2:

Hennessy.2: really? U ruined my photo bum 🙄

❤️ 💭
301 liked by fenixflexin 21

Press for more comments

Desean.1k: 😍😍

To.bee: 🤤🐝

Fenixflexin: @desean.1k she called u a bum 😭😭

25 Notifications

I wasn't mad but ugh Fenix really had to bring attention to my account.I just shrugged it off and zoned off while Desean rambled about random shit throughout the ride.

"Hen Hen we here" Desean shakes me and I snap out of it saying sorry for being rude.

He seemed happy about it but it was like any other day. Him flirting, me ignoring it, and just talking about random shit. It didn't seem like a date more like just hanging. I feel my phone vibrate informing I got a phone call but I ignore it because I literally have just been on my phone half the time and I feel bad.

"Why do you like me" I ask and he stops talking and smiles.

"Don't feel sad or anything but just the way Geesy talked about you, you seemed unreal. Then when I talked to you in person I fell for you ASAP but you was my mans girl at that time" he explains and I feel a bit shock but I can't help but think about how Geesy use to talk to me before.

"How cute" I smile kissing his cheek and he blushes.

I then feel my phone ring but I say I need to use the restroom to answer it and not be rude.

Hello Fenix?

I ask once I see the caller ID

"Yo Geesy in the hospital and he wanna see you, please come" he rushes each word.

Send me the location

I then run to the table grabbing my keys and jog to my house to go to my car. In the car my breathing was so uneven and my stomach was kicking hella cray.

"Alejandro Coranza" I tell the lady and she points to Fenix who grabbed my hand speed walking me to the elevator.

My heart beats faster and I think, he wants me?! Why not Allure? I was to quick to think once I get to the room I see Allure walking out balling her eyes out.

Fenix then stops to sit down in the seats and I slowly walk into the room to see Geesy crossed arm facing the window.

I then clear my throat and when he turns he immediately looks at my belly but then looks at me with tear full eyes.

"Can we hug" He ask and I sit in the edge of the bed pulling him in my embrace as much as I can.

"I missed your hugs" he sobs in my chest while I take a deep breath and leave my feelings to the side to just be here for him. After all I am the one who left him.

"Ohgeesy what happened" I ask and I see him frown slightly.

"Handro come on lemme know what's up" I cooe rubbing his leg pulling him a bit closer.

He then layed his hand on my stomach and the baby then kicks and he smiles rubbing it. I nearly cry but swallow it back in and I feel my nose sting a bit from me trying to keep it all in.

"Who's is it" he ask and he looks straight into my eyes and I stay quiet.

"Answer my question first" I reply.

"Nearly died over lean and well yeah so ima be here for a while until my body can handle me not being on lean" he sighs laying back and frown.

"I thought you stopped" I say

"Your dumb if you think that, I take it all the time" he laughs.

"Your turn" he says staring at my stomach.

"Yours" i weakly smile and he gets up immediately.

"Oh for real why you ain't tell me" he smiles pulling me close but I back up a bit and he sighs.

"We both know you didn't need that and well when I was gonna tell you, you were mad and blocked me" I explain and he nods looking ashamed.

"How many months" he begins rubbing it.

"Seven months" I smile just thinking of her.

"What is it like boy or girl" he ask

"Girl"

"Ohhh shit my baby gonna be alone cuz ain't no nigga getting near her" he laughs and I stay quiet letting him cheer up.

"I missed you Hen" He smiles.

Before I can say anything I see Desean rush to me.

"You okay Hen could've told me what's up you just left me on the date all alone" he smiles looking over at Geesy.

"Desean please give us room yeah" I smile rubbing his hand and he sighs rolling his eyes walking away.

"Really him" Handro shakes his head looking hurt.

"No I just gave him a chance this morning after the longest of me rejecting him but I left him to see you" I explains and he nods.

To break the silence I then say "I missed you too", I then kiss his cheek.