Part 5

I wake up to Handro throwing up and I stand him up so he won't choke on his own throw up. He starts groaning and I rub his stomach while he just let tears fall out. I knew I shouldn't be here but if I left him alone I knew no one would be here for him.

Being here was no good for me but for some reason I stayed put.

He then stops throwing up and I pull his hair back while I wiped his sweat off.

"Th-thanks" he stutters.

"Shhh shhh go to sleep" I soothe while he shakes. Right after I put him to sleep again i walk around the room having a argument of my own in my head.

All I can think is I shouldn't be here. Why was I still here? I didn't even know myself

My thoughts stop once I see the lean beside his bed and the weed. Being pregnant and all it was hard to get down to pick it up but I do. I quickly flush it all away and get angry that he has not learned his lesson.

I then get a sharp pain and I yell from the overwhelming feeling and it wakes Handro up. At the moment all I can think is pain and I ignore Handro questions.

I soon black out.

Ohgeesy p.o.v

I yell for the doctors and they immediately attend her. I sit in my bed worried as fuck. She has my baby and either one of them is hurt right now and that was no good.

I then look in the side of my bed to take a hit at least so I can calm my nerves but I look to the side of my bed and I see nothing. HENNESSY

I knew she would do this soon. The doctors kept quiet with the money I gave them and Allure just never noticed somehow. So my pain would only come with Hennessy around because I would never drink lean near her.

"Sir Um your friend actually just gave birth" the doctor rushes in my room.

"Wait what" I ask getting up quickly.

"That's impossible" I whisper.

"She was eight months apparently but with her not waking up we did what was best and took her baby out" he explains and I get up rushing to her room once he lets me know she hasn't been waking up.

"Hen Hen wake up" I shake her freaking out but she stays still. I then rush to the baby room and I see how beautiful she looked. I hope they both turn out fine.

I stayed all night confused in why she blacked out. Confused in how she told me it was seven months when she really just needed one more month left. The doctors sat me down trying to calm me but it really just made me mad.

The baby apparently was fine and I prayed to God that the baby was fine with being out a month early and all.

She had my curly hair but had Hennessy eyes for sure.

Over the past months I been dying slowly without her and when I nearly died I was happy but hella sad that I'd leave without seeing her one last time. I then see Hennessy eyes flutter and I yell for the doctors and rush to her side.

"What happened" she groans rubbing her belly.

The doctors then rush and ask her so many questions.

The doctors believe she just fainted over being overwhelmed but they explain they took her baby out just in case something went wrong.

"So your telling me my baby's out and she isn't fully developed yet" Hennessy yells and they nod.

"Y'all better take care of THAT SHIT AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE HER HELLA HEALTHY" she yells like a mad man and I laugh at how cute she looks with her nose scrunched up.

They then bring our baby to her and she quiets down grabbing her with tears in her eyes while she stares at her admiring her. I admired both of my babies and I felt the happiest after the longest.

Allure really fucked us over but I promised Davion I would be there and I will.

"Her name what will it be" the doctor ask Hennessy.

"Atiya Coranza" I reply instead.

"But-"

"I'm the biological father so I have a choice" I interrupt.

"It's fine I want Atiya" Hennessy smiles kissing our baby.

"Any middle names" he ask and Hennessy thinks for a while but shakes her head no.

I told Hennessy before that if we had a girl her name was going to be Atiya because she was gonna be a gift from God who have the power to me to give the best to Henny.