Part 27

3:56pm

I was now on the way back home with Ella ready to introduce her to Hennessy. She seemed chill and I knew Hennessy would fuck with her heavy! Plus I was letting her meet the crew since she was a fan.

Once I open the door I find Hennessy in a sparkly black see through dress and Bee in also a black dress. Then I think Lily is her name in a white dress. They don't seem to notice me and they continue dancing.

Hennessy was now twerking on Lily and when she drops low she notices me and Ella watching and turns the music down turning bright red.

"I-" she then stops talking then Bee and Lily crack up.

"I love that song although I don't know what it says" Ella says and Lily seems to look her up and down in a judgy, geeesssss girls.

"It's about leaving an ex behind and celebrating about it in a way" Hennessy smiles nicely but gives me this questionable look but I do the same looking her up and down.

"KATO, FENIX, YOOOO GUYS I GOT SOMEONE YALL SHOULD MEET" I yell and they all rush in and I introduce Ella explaining how she good at singing and is a big fan.

I then see Franky look at Hennessy basically drooling and I am so tempted to kill this dude again. I then grab her pulling her to the side.

"Fuck you wearing" I ask

"A dress duh" she rolls her eyes crossing her arms.

"Now who that girl and why is she here" she crosses her arm looking at Ella up and down.

"A fan Jesus  be nice she real nice" I sigh

"Y'all fucked or what" she asked

"Why would I-"

"Please don't finish that we both know you would" she rolls her eyes.

Fuck is her problem?! So I can't have females as friend the fuck. Like shit I'm fucking trying and females always quick to assume. Even though I said females I mean only Hennessy because she for real the only girl I've tried changing for.

"God we got a baby I wouldn't do that I'm not you" I yell and her eyes begin to water and I curse myself.

She then walks out with the girls and I don't bother stopping her knowing I wouldn't stop saying stupid shit.

"Uh you alright" Ella ask grabbing my shoulder and I nod although we both knew I wasn't.

I then pull Atiya crib in the middle of the living room and introduce her to Ella.

"You don't wanna talk about it" she ask and I say fuck it and tell her!

So I let her know from the start to now on how I just feel insecure and jealous but I don't wanna loose Franky or her. I let her know how it bugs me she looking like that near him. also on How I'm not sure what to do.

Knowing the guys left a while back I was comfortable knowing no one was around to hear my rants.

"Well have you tried talking to her about it" she asked

"Kind of but no" I sigh and she shakes her head seeming disappointed.

"Y'all just gotta talk and see what's up for real" she says and I nod and hug her slightly.