Part 31

Handro and Allure were now knocked out but I saw how Allure body still shook from all the crying. I then put a blanket over there cuddled up bodies. I then go help Atiya fall asleep and although I don't really like Franky right now I ask for him to look after Atiya.

I then go back to the basement where Allure was awake staring at her phone. I stay out and I soon hear her sigh but she then laughs and I get confused but when I'm in front of her I see her watching a video of Davion with tears still evident in her eyes.

"Can I have some water" she ask in a cracky voice.

"Yeah" I smile going back upstairs to get her lukewarm and cold water, which ever she'd prefer.

She then takes the lukewarm one while I take the cold ass water.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be here" she smiles weakly.

"No stay here, Handro needs to be there for you right now and I know we ain't cool but I'm here for you" I say grabbing her arm before she left.

"Thanks" she smiles wiping tears which had no effect. I then pull her in for a hug and she hugs twice as hard and she starts sobbing again.

"When I lost my best friend, cousin, and only family member I really had at that time.... it hurt so fucking bad and I'd wish for you to have people around to support you and not be alone like I was" I smile and she nods in my embrace.

"I'm sorry I should of never judged you.. H-Handro right.... your one cool ass girl" she smiles backing up with teary eyes.

"Pedro meant the world to me but you'll soon see it's for the best and that even the sweetest people leave because they don't deserve this hell of a life" I smile and she nods and I pull her back in for a hug.

"Shh Shh it's okay let it out" I sighs hugging her while she shakes in my embrace.

I then let a tear fall feeling her pain.

Even though she was taller then me it was like she was so small right now. She was at her weakest point right now.

Her phone then rings and she sees the caller and weakly smiles.

"I'm- im fine" she sniffles.

"I'm sorry Desean I did you dirty like you did me dirty but give me space" she cries out and she immediately hangs up.

"Follow me" I say and she slowly follows me behind.

"Sleep in my bed, take all the rest you need" I smile and she stays put shaking her head no but after a while she lays down and hugs my pillow.

But before I walk out she ask for me to stay.

"Please I'm not used to sleeping alone and" she then starts crying again and I quickly lay next to her pulling her in my embrace while I rubbed her back.

3:45am

I then see Handro walk in the room with teary eyes while his body shook a bit with all the sobbing and trying to breathe at the same time.

I then pat beside me and he quickly lays beside me and I rub his head while he layed his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" I smile sweetly and he puts his arms around me and holds me tight while he sobs.

"Tha-Aank you for being nice" he smiles while more tears fall.

"Shhh Papas I got you now sleep my love" I shush him pulling him closer to me and I rub his head helping him fall back to sleep.

And I was now knocked out.

6:57am

I then wake up and find both Allure and Handro still asleep. Even though I barely slept my body was accustomed to wake up early.

I then slowly get up and cover them.

I then make some pancakes and sausages and put fruit in the side. Once I was officially done and poured everyone orange juice I wake everyone up to eat. I was now near mine and Handro room and I then wake both him and Allure up knowing they won't want to wake up especially after all this news.

I then had everyone sitting down eating except Allure and Handro. Handro just kept playing with his food but ate a bit. Allure didn't eat anything.

"You don't like pancakes" I ask

"She's allergic" Rob says and Allure looks up and looks slightly shock but she nods to me letting me know it was true.

I then give her some cereal.

Franky was now feeding Atiya who was the only thing heard on the table. She just continued babbling happily.

Allure then ate immediately but stayed quiet. I then grab Handro fork and cut a piece and force it in his mouth.

"Comer" (eat) I softly say and he then grabs the fork and eats more now.

"Hope you alright old friend" Rob says rubbing Allure back but soon walks away.

They were all friends with Allure at a time but when she broke Handro they hated her. I loved how they tried to be nice. It was cute how they were all maturing.

"Gees you wanna come to the shooting range" Kato ask while everyone except Franky got up and he shakes his head no.

"C'mon man I'll go to and maybe we can take Atiya" Franky says and looks at me questionably and I nod.

"No thanks" Handro says and he was now out the door.

Before I go after him I stop myself and let him have his space.

"Allure you wanna have a girls day out with me and Atiya" I ask and she softly nods.

Once were done eating I lend Allure clothes and change me and Atiya to go out to do what lords knows.