Part 14

That has to be the cutest edit

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"I can't stay like this and I know oh trust I know I should just leave Handro and Atiya and just figure myself out or just disappear because I'm a monster" I sobbed ending my brief story to Sandra.

"No you don't" She shushed me passing me some water as my hand trembled grabbing the cup.

"A man shouldn't put his hands on a girl but you know what you also did was wrong"

"I know with the kisses to the hitting" I admit and she nods.

"You what you need is forgiveness in your heart and a way of understanding that your wrong when your anger has gone tooooo far, you need to think before you do" she sighs holding my hand and rubbing my arm.

"I know it's just hard" I cry out and she smiles and I look at her confused.

"But your trying and that's what I like you should be proud because let's be honest back then you didn't try to better yourself as much as right now" she explained and I nod smiling wiping my tears.

"How's your baby Atiya" she questions.

"Good she's as Geesy house"

"Wait it's his" she asked confused.

"Yeah she is and well were actually working on us"

"Just be careful because I know you love him a lot and well he's figuring himself out from what it seems and I just don't want you to get hurt"

"I rather get hurt then leave him to be honest it's not fair how I just left him in a rough time" I immediately say protecting him.

"You left him why" she ask

"Well he got a girl pregnant before me and well we both found out together because the girl hid it from him and I left him when she told us and I thought it's his kid and his kid deserves him to be there. besides the girl still loves him but I didn't think about his feelings as well and I left him..... besides the baby she claimed as his isn't even his and well it just sucks because I was just like the girl keeping something precious from him and well my story is different from hers" I smile liking that he never gave up on me.

"Wow well at least things are getting better right" she ask and I nod.

My phone then starts ringing and I see it's 9:54am, well I took longer then expected. She smiles getting up and leaving me be to talk with whoever is calling.

Baby Father 🍼⭐️ calling...

I then answer

Hello

"Where you at" he softly ask sounding very sleepy.

I'll tell you when I get home

"Alright But are you okay mamas " he ask and I stay silent for a while because my heart nearly exploded hearing that nick name and my eyes get watery of joy. Gosh I'm so sappy it's just a nickname.

Yeah I'm fine don't worry hows my baby

"I'm fine just miss you" he sighs

Hahah I meant Atiya dummy

"Oh I knew that I'm just playing but isn't she with you" he questions and I frown.

I left her with Franky go check please

"Alright"

I then hear shuffling and I wait impatiently, nervously, and well just freaking worried.

"Oh yeah she here"

Oh okay thank God

I then hear sounds but can't really hear and the only thing I really heard was "man back off or el-"

Everything alright papas

"Ha-uh yeah just going to my room talking to my princess" he immediately says and I knew he was talking to Franky rudely being protective and all. So I called him by the name he always seemed to go gooey for so he can just leave poor Franky alone, he was just helping.

Sandra and me talked a bit more but soon parted ways.

I was a block away when I all of a sudden see Allure crying outside. I park quickly rushing to her. Friend or not I still felt bad.

"Hey uh Allure you ight" I ask and she turns and I see her mascara smeared.

"What does it look like" she sassily tells me and she soon gathers her things getting close to me.

"I hope your just here for your baby because he will always be back for me" she harshly says and I bite my tongue before I say some smart shit and start a fight and all I do is roll my eyes.

"Your baby is so cute"

"Well yours is so ugly she looks just like you" she scoffs walking back to her car and did she just?

"YOU JUST MAD YOU CANT EVER ACTUALLY HAVE GEESY SO DONT BRING MY BABY INTO THIS SHIT" I yell walking up to her.

No no your baby, your better, your better. No YOUR NOT GOSH YOU HAVE A FLAW YES BUT SHE FUCKING SHIT TALKED YOUR BABY.

"Whatever" she says closing her door and driving off.

"Damn mamas chill it ain't nuthin to fight about I like you" I hear Handro cooe in my ear as soon as I bring all my luggage's angrily inside.

"It's not that she fucking shit talked my MY baby" I grunt and grab my stomach feeling a shock of pain.

"Sit down breath ight don't suffer over the hate" he smiles pecking my cheek.

"So what happened what took you long" he ask pulling me into his lap and hugging me tight.

"Look Alejandro I love you and I still want you but I just wanna talk talk because I wanna come in strong for our relationship and I'm just trying to become myself again" I sigh and he smiles small but nods understandably.

"I get you"

After a while I let him know about Derik and he he immediately gets mad but soon laughs when I tell him how wild I got. When he hears what I told Sandra about feeling like a monster I wasn't able to read his expression.

"Yeah I feel like that to. Maybe just maybe I need therapy but I also think that's why we were brought together to learn from each other" he smiles and I nod pulling him in for a hug.