Part 39

Four days later and Handro was packed to go. It was hard seeing him walk away, mostly because he left not talking to me. Why? After snapping out of his nonsense he decided he didn't want to go to rehab and wanted to live the same. He even said that he would be better off without me.

That really fucked me up because yes he had the money, he had people who loved him, and he was stable. He really didn't need me. I just wanted the best for him though.

I was now with Bee watching Denice who's turning two tomorrow. I came to distract myself from Handro and talk about what we plan for Denice birthday. Atiya ran around with Denice and my heart beated so fast scared she might fall.

"Maaaa arsha maurr Da" Atiya says tilting her head making me think it was more of a question. Just not sure exactly what.

I then feel Bee rub my back and she then tells Atiya that Denice is calling her to distract her away.

"Yknow you need rest" Bee sighs but I don't look at her.

"How's it feel seeing your girl be two years old" I smile but when I turn to look at her she has a serious face put on.

"Cmere" she smiles opening her arms up and I hesitate but I go in for a hug either way.

"He loves you he's just stupid" she rubs my back but not wanting to cry, not wanting to feel weak anymore I get up.

But before I can walk out the little playground for air Atiya pulls on my long sweater. I then look down and she yells "Daaaaa".

"Da isn't here mamas" I let a tear fall and squat facing her and she stares at me a bit longer but then hugs me.

"I love you" I laugh grabbing her.

"So Da" she tilts her head.

"Later" I smile weakly and I put her down and she then runs to Denice.

The hardest part of all this was when Atiya would constantly ask about Handro.

"Don't you remember constantly telling Gees that crying is being strong not weak" I hear behind me and I shut my eyes hard.

I then feel Bee pull me in a tight hug while rocking us back and fourth. But I couldn't be sad, I had to be strong! I then turn to face her.

"I'll be fine" I hug her back and she sighs knowing I'm just being stubborn.

I then feel my phone continuously vibrate and I see it's Handro mom.

Hello

"He called"

Oh... how is he

"He wants to see Atiya soon" she sighs

Okay so do I call or

"Tomorrow visiting hours are 12-4pm"

Okay um have a good day

"WAITTTT can we um talk"

Yeah sure when

"Later 6:30pm my place" she ask

I'll be there , bye

I then go sit beside Bee feeling a bit better knowing he's fine. I swear he can be such an ass.

5:45pm

I was now changing Atiya into some comfy clothes.

Hennessy.2 posted

Hennessy.2: @ohgeesy look what he got her obsessed with 😭

❤️ 💭
3,256 like by fenixflexin 432

Press for more comments

Masterkato: 🍋 he would

User12: OMYGASHHHH SO QTTT

Fenixflexin: 💜🤞🏼love my fam

Me and Maria laughed as we watched the lemon continuously fall from her mouth.

"So" Maria clears her throat and I look over at her questionably.

"I know you and Alejandro are having problems" she smiles in a comforting way.

"Yeah"

"I just want you to know I'll still love you if you want something better that's not him" she sighs getting teary eye'd.

"He's a lot to handle but I love him, he'll get better" I try to assure her and myself.

I then pull her in for a hug as she sobs. I knew Bee tried to comfort me but I also knew she had other things to worry for. I just wish someone can just hold me let me know he'll be fine.