Part 38

The entire time we were out with the guys Handro been quiet. We were in a private reservation in Shakeys all of us eating breakfast.

Atiya was eating some fruit while I would glance at her every once in a while but I would mostly be looking at Handro who just ate slowly without looking up.

"Yo y'all excited for next month shows in Inglewood and La" Rob ask while they all agree but Handro, which catches everyone attention.

"What bout you Gees" Kato ask nudging him.

"I'm not going thank Genesis" he says getting up and leaving the room.

They all then look at me but I rush outside to him. Confused.

"Boo" I say following behind and he stop abruptly.

"Look I been thinking" he says after a while.

"And" I say going around him to be face to face with him.

"You don't like when I make choices for you but you made one for me" he crosses his arm glaring at me.

"Stop being childish"

"Don't tell me what to do " he says in a mocking manner.

"You said it was fine so please what changed your mind" I yell shoving him.

"Just did" he then brushes past me but I then tap his shoulder and once he turns I slap him.

"I wasn't lying now stop being rude for no reason" I harshly say.

"Yo you gotta chill on my momma" he laughs rubbing his face.

"Or what" I say getting up in his face to distract him a bit. He then looks at me looking more pissed. I then reach into his pocket finding a bag of Xans and other pills.

"You think this is okay" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"That's it, trust me this hurts to do but I'm leaving... done" I then wipe the tear that falls.

Seeming as high as he was he just stares at me. I then walk back in the room where the rest were and grab Atiya.

"Henny where you going" Kato ask and I ignore the rest of the comments and rush out the room.

I then go to the restroom but when I open it I find Handro laying in the ground face front. What the fuck?

I then sit Atiya in the side and walk slowly to him.

"Handro" I whisper turning him.

"Wake up" I whisper yell scared.

He then opens his eyes and smiles lazily.

"Where am I" He stretches.

"Thought we were going to Shakeys" he mumbles

"We are" I sigh pulling him up.

I thought we were headed to the right track?

Me: for sure taking him

Boo mama 🥰: okay meet me at my house

Me: okay

I then splash him water in his face making him more confused. I then give him some of my sunglasses but it seemed to make him trip out more. I then grab Atiya and pull Handro by the hand to our car.

I then fixed Atiya in her car seat and give her, her pacifier. I then tell Handro to put his seatbelt and was now driving impatiently to Handro moms house.

"Do you love me" he slurs and I stay quiet getting angrier by the minute.

The whole ride he said about the stupidest shit.

We were finally here after a two hour drive. I found out that Xanax takes about four days to completely leave your body. But it basically last 11 hours to remember what your doing.

Atiya was with Maria while I sat beside Handro sleeping body crying. I was really So close to leaving him like this! I knew that would just make it worse. I didn't want my daughter to grow up with drugs but I didn't want to leave Handro. I love him.

I had to convince him to go to rehab.

I then feel him move a bit and I look to the side seeing him puking but I lay him side ways so he won't choke on his own puke.

I rub his back while he continues throwing up.

"Henny"

"Hmm" is all I managed to say.

"I can't wait to see Davion and Atiya grow up together" he smiles pulling me close to him.

O my poor baby.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth. I just agree while he smiles huge thinking of our future with them two, which will never be possible. He then gets up and I follow him.

He then goes to the bathroom and turns the bathtub water on. After a while he begins playing with a duck in there.

"Man Davion you gotta smell good for the ladies" he laughs splashing the water.

I then get up and turn around covering my mouth trying to hold in the sobbing I was doing. He was so vulnerable.

"Mamas are you okay" he all of a sudden ask hugging me from behind and I nod turning around giving a peck.

"Let's go back to bed I'll tell Maria to watch Davion and Atiya, yeah" I ask and he nods sliding his arm around my waist.

We were now in the bed while he layed his head on my lap watching the T.V.

"And baby"

"Yeah" he ask turning on my lap to face me.

"The question you asked me before" I say and he then looks confused, guess he doesn't remember.

"I do love you" I then kiss him and I feel him smile in it.

Maria then walks in the room looking tired and sad. She doesn't say anything and goes unnoticed by Handro who just stayed staring at me. She then brushes his hair back and he then jumps freaking out. He then realized it's just her and calms down.

"Mijo you have to go to rehab okay" she softly says pecking his head and walks out. (Son)

I think me and him both knew it wasn't a question. Although he was out of it I'm pretty sure he still knew the authority of his mom. 

"Henny"

"Yeah"

"I miss Allure" he out of no where says and it feels like a sock to the stomach.

I stay silent not knowing how to respond to that at all.

"Wh-What do you mean" I ask

"Not like that baby... as a friend" he reassures me pecking me.

"It's fine if you do... your being honest" I sigh

"No no no and no" he smiles and he then knocks out in like 0.5 seconds.

Need // Ohgeesy pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें