Part 10

I soon wake up to crying and arguing and I groan waking up immediately.

"Nigga fuck is your problem she ain't like that shit" I see Handro push Fenix to the wall.

"Man I just"

"I just I just NOTHING FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" Handro yells pushing him out the room.

I then pick up Atiya who I feel shaking out of being scared. I walk out the room with Atiya to see Handro and Fenix still arguing. Why though?

Franky soon walks out his room and I just give him Atiya and while he holds her I walk down the stairs to see what's up.

"DONT TOUCH ME LIKE THAT BRO" Fenix now pushes Handro and Handro falls and I look back and fourth at them both confused.

"Hen get yo man" Fenix says as he tries to control his breathing.

"Fenix what's wrong" I ask confused and he sighs rubbing his head and he walks out the house.

I then turn to Handro who is really red and seems to be shaking of anger. I slowly get close to him and he backs up shaking his head no but I don't wanna give up just yet.

"Que paso" (what happened) I ask grabbing his face to face me.

"Look at what he posted I told him you ain't like that shit but it got out of hand" he yells.

"You don't needa scream I'm right here" I snort trying to lighten up the mood while he sighs going on his phone.

"Here" he then passes the phone and I see it's us when we were asleep and I keep it cool. I look at the comments and it's the usual. Hate but love.

"It's fine okay who cares what they think aight" I say and he nods while his breathing is still hard.

Franky then walks down with a smiling Atiya, thankfully no longer crying.

"Thanks Franky" I smile grabbing Atiya back.

I then feel Handro hands on my hips and I turn quickly giving him a look.

"I'm sorry I woke you up" he says and I nod and go to the couch to sit on.

"Want me to take you to the baby doctor because I ain't really got nuthin to do today" Franky offers.

"I-"

"No because I'm going" Handro interrupts me.

"Oh I just thought you'd be at the studio today" Franky shrugs.

"No I'm not" he rolls his eyes.

3:45pm

We were now in the waiting room and Handro been very quiet since. Hopefully Atiya isn't to sick, that isn't so good for a baby.

"Atiya Coranza"

We were now in the room and basically still had to wait for the doctor. Handro then grabbed my hand but I ignored the fact that he did.

"Hey I-"

"So good afternoon how's being parents going" the doctor interrupts.

"Amazing But tiring" I laugh.

"Well what do we have here" the doctor says laying Atiya down and checking her up.

"It's amazing how she's not crying" The doctor says after finishing up with the check up.

"That's my baby" Handro smiles proud

"She Just has running nose that's irritating her small nose and making her uncomfortable" he says walking out the room but letting us know to wait up.

"Damn how did you guess that before" Handro questions.

"Her breathing sounded different" I shrug.

We soon got the medicine and were now heading back to his place. The car ride was pretty silent and I was just in the back with Atiya. My boo some how started playing and my eyes begun watering. Alejandro doesn't skip it though, he starts singing it.

"Handro" , he was now voluming it down and hums in response.

"I don't want you taking care of my daughter anymore" I say and grab with all my strength Atiya and walk out the car.

His car stayed in place and I walk in Bee house and lock it before he can come in.

He didn't come knocking like a maniac. He didn't call and text at all. It was just me and Atiya all day in silence.

I didn't want sluts all around my daughter.

"I'm homeeee" Bee yells and when she sees Atiya she rushes to her taking her from my embrace.

"Hey" I softly say hugging her from the side.

Hearing my cracky voice snapped out of Atiya trance and she puts her down. She was now in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What's up" she says raising her brow.

"It ain't nothing serious but I need a favor" I sigh.

"Alright what" she rushes for me to tell her everything.

"Take care of Atiya when I can't"

"FUCK WRONG WITH GEES HE CANT DO IT HIMSELF" she yells.

"Calm calm down I just don't want him too" I shrug and she frowns.

"That's not fair, that's his CHILD" she argues grabbing Atiya. Damn who side she on? Thought she was on mine a second ago.

"And that's MY daughter" I now grab Atiya away and begin packing. I really didn't know where I was going to go but all I knew I didn't need help.

I was now driving off with a car I haven't used due to my health. I was just driving around while Atiya cried out annoyed from staying in place for about five hours.

I was parked near the twins place for a while but soon drive off knowing my baby didn't need that. I had school tomorrow and I was now crying not knowing how I'll continue with all of this.

I had some money I have saved up and knowing I would have to stay somewhere I payed for a hotel. I'll figure out tomorrow morning what I'll do.

I gave Atiya her medicine and all the stuff she needed, she was now fast asleep. I then turn off my location so no one knew where I was going to be.

O H G S Y 🤩

His snap could mean so much but I just shrugged it off and layed back cuddled up with Atiya letting my sleep consume me