Part 42

Ive found this photo so long ago and I'll share it with y'all now
He so skinny
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We were now done shopping for things she would need. She was full on knocked out by then.

          Handro 🤓💖 ft calling

Hey Papas : I smile into the camera

"Henny I-" I then hear him sniffling and I immediately park along side this kids park.

Whats wrong : I frown

"I hate it here" he sighs wiping his tears away seeming angry with himself for crying.

I'm sorry : I immediately feel as if it's my fault

"I know it's for my own good but it's just I hate being away from you ... and of course Tiyita" he groans laying back.

I miss you too but did someone get you mad or sad : I ask feeling concern

"I- um" he stutters to get to the point.

So that's why you talked all sweet hmmm explains, what did you do : I get angry now and he sighs not denying it

"I kissed Marisol" he then looks away.

Fuck you we have a daughter Jesus Christ do you not think other then for yourself: I yell

"I'm sor-"

Keep your dick in your pants if you don't want to ruin us even more : I yell

"Ruin more" he ask looking confused and bringing his face closer to the camera and I then see a hickey and i wince.

"Ma" I hear Atiya yell.

"I'm right here baby" I cooe unbuckling her and pulling her into my lap. She then cuddles close to me and falls asleep.

"Ruin more what's so ruined now from your point of view" he ask

What I mean is I don't want to be ruined like before and stop making me look stupid and like a joke to all these people with you fucking other girls it's not fair : my eyes get watery but I blink it away and contain it all inside

"Look mamas"

Stop

"Alright" he sighs

We stay quiet but we stay on the phone watching each other if the other moves to do something else. I was now fixing Atiya back into her seat when she wakes up and she smiles cutely and yawns.

"Is that Tiyita" he ask and I nod.

I then passed her the phone and was now back to driving.

"Henny look I'm sorry it's just I'm stupid when you not near" he says loud enough for me to hear.

I then say "mhmmm" and turn slightly to look back at the phone.

10:34pm

I then wake up with pain all over and I get confused and when I moved myself a bit I get a bigger shot of pain.

I then see I'm stuck to a machine in the hospital. Where's Atiya?

What... omygosh I remember now!

When I turned to show Handro I was listening we crashed.

"HELLO" I yell and a nurse then walks in and I sigh.

"Ma'am it's best if you rest" she smiles sweetly.

"Where's my daughter" I ask

"Surgery" she says and then walks away.

Omygosh I- should've been the one more hurt. Why does my own little baby gotta suffer even a bit.

I then see Handro barge in and wonder if I'm hallucinating.

"Your not Tripping I escaped and my mom coming on her way and so is your mom" he then rubs my hand.

With his touch it hurt because the cuts I had but I didn't care as long as we could be close again.

"Sir I've been notified you escaped rehab is this true" the lady ask and when he turns her mouth drops and she immediately forgets what he did wrong.

Handro then waves her off not wanting any interruptions.

"Where's Atiya" He ask

"Surgery" I let tears fall and he then lays beside the small bed with me.

We were both crying just waiting for a sign she was okay.

Both our moms then walk in with tears engulfing is in a hug. I then see the rest peak and rush to Handro wondering about his disappearance but then came to me for my health to check up.

I didn't want to look at my mom, I felt disgusted but I also knew it wasn't the time. So I let her grab my hand.

"Can we talk" the lady ask Handro and he nods.

The rest follow leaving me and my mom alone.

"I'm so sorry baby" she cries grabbing my face pecking my forehead and I let anger tears fall but hug her either way.

It's been fifteen minutes they been gone and my mom then goes check what's going on. They seriously are taking so long.

"Hey" I then look up to see Allure.

"O hey" she smiles weakly.

We then hug but she makes it longer then expected. When we let go she gives me this look I can't explain.

What she lets me know hurts though.

Need // Ohgeesy pt.2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara