Part 20

5:23am

I was now out the shower and into some sweats. I had some work today and well it started at 7:25am but I couldn't sleep so I woke up. Also why not wake up early to make food for the rest?

So I now finished up on some sausage, pancakes, and a smoothie of strawberries&kiwis. The only person that woke up was Franky and I didn't notice until I turned and saw him eating.

It was 6am so I still had time and although I never really ate breakfast I decided to this one time. It was kinda awkward but Kato soon comes down and it felt way better.

"And y'all didn't wake us up" I hear Handro playfully say and I turn to see him with Atiya.

"I made enough for everyone" I laugh as he sat next to me digging in already.

"Wait you made this" Franky ask in shock.

"Yeah I woke up early and made some" I smile soft.

"Damn this shit bomb you hired as our new chef" he laughs.

"Hen can I talk to you in the side please" Handro says screeching his chair back.

I then get up and the rest just eat and talk not noticing except Franky.

"You okay" Handro ask hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"I'm fine but I have work today so I'm gonna head there in a bit" I sigh holding up a smile.

"Work" he ask looking confused.

"Yeah college funds don't pay themselves yknow" I laugh

"I already payed for UCLA I mean so you good right you can stay" he does these puppy eyes.

"YOU DID WHAT" I yell in shock.

"Before you freak out and say 'noooo I wanna be independent blah blah' boo you my girl you don't gotta trip but also it's a way of repaying you for taking care of my daughter when I couldn't so don't argue with me" he argues and instead of arguing I give in and just kiss him as a Thanks.

"I still have to make money on my own plus you don't have to pay me to take care of my own daughter" I snort

"But why work, please stay" he whines

"I- can't I need to do things on my own"

"No you don't you have me now"

" thanks I get that but that doesn't mean I'm staying so you can make it rain with your money on me" I argue trying to make him understand in the nicest way that I don't want his help.

"Please I can't take being apart from you, I feel so ... lost" his voice cracks but he clears his voice trying to cover it up.

"Handrooo I- please" I sigh looking at the time and seeing I'm already ten minutes late.

"Your sick you shouldn't even be working" he says getting in front of the door.

"Moveeee" I whine

"Then tell me what sickness you have, you never told me" , oh was he good at distracting.

I backed up and sat on the couch being unsure if I should let him know.

"So are you gonna let me know" he says sitting next to me and I slightly nod still unsure. His smile gave me strength but weakness at the moment. He deserve to keep that smile on his face but I just hoped to God it wouldn't be wiped off.

"I have about three tumors and I haven't gotten the call yet if they're cancerous" , I don't look up. I didn't have the courage to do so.

"Stop playing" he laughs and when I look up his smile falls and he pulls me in, it was one of the tightest hugs we had.

He began sobbing and I was unsure on what I can do? I hugged him with as much as force and soon his sobs and everything seems to vanish and my thoughts begin drowning me. Im now I'm a world where I had negative thoughts and insecurities. A place I had no Handro to cheer me up but I was wrong.

I soon snap out of it as soon as I feel Handro lips on mine. His lips so soft and welcoming. He soon grabs my waist picking me up to sit on his lap.
The kiss seemed to have deepen by the second but I pull away knowing we were letting these emotions take action other then what we wanted and knew was best.

Our foreheads were touching as we stared at each others for the longest. I began staring at every feature of his and my smile grows bigger on seeing what's mine .

"I don't want you to-"

"Shhh I love you and will fight til the end to stay with you and Atiya but let's not think like that" I shush him and he sighs as his eyes grow watery as he stared into my eyes.

I just had to.