Part 30

This can't be like I don't know how to react. I didn't know if I should be sad, scared but I was just shook holding Handro hand in mine. He had tears streaming and for once I didn't know what to say to comfort him because I yet still haven't processed it.

It was all so ironic.

Like when we kissed and pulled apart his phone ring tone was gun shots and the thing was the ring tone was for Allure. And now here we were for Allure son Davion.

Apparently while she was home they had a drive by and when Davion walked toward Allure.

Well when he almost passed the door he got shit in his thigh.

Handro seemed so hurt and we soon see Allure come out the room but she immediately falls on her knees and yells "IM SORRY GOD BUT PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MY SON BACK IN MY ARMS AND HEALTHY" .

Although we were never necessary on good terms my eyes water feeling her pain. You can just feel the pain in her voice.

Handro then goes over to her and they hug and both sob. I didn't care though after all they are close, I couldn't take that away especially now. Yes she was always trying to get at him but as long as nothing happens it's fine.

Handro said one day " before me and Allure ever fucked the first time, we were best friends and I wish we never fucked because she was hella chill before".

I didn't want to separate the friendship but I also knew with the love she had for him there can never be a friendship. The doctor then comes out and knees down to Allure level and I immediately get up walking toward to hear the news.

"He didn't make it my condolences to you ma'am" he then walks away and Allure eyes grow wide and she grabs her chest and just rocks her and Geesy while her eyes seemed so watery.

Now I knew this, this is a bigger wave to Handro then I was. And I promised myself to be there for him and Allure.

"He - was my - every-y thing" she hiccups and squeaks out while Handro rubs her back pulling her in his embrace but he stays quiet.

Although he didn't say anything I saw the pain he carried I saw how his shoulders slouch how his guard was put down. For the first time Handro didn't hide the fact that he was sad to everyone he let his tears fall but stayed quiet trying to stay strong for Allure.

"Shhh we-we got this" he mumbles and she grabs on him hard. I felt guilty because I couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous of this moment of there's.

"I-I"

"Shh" He shushes her while more tears fell.

I soon go to there level and bring both in my embrace and Handro then opens his eyes but I still couldn't see his beautiful eyes because of all the water that came out.

"Would you like to see him" a lady ask and Allure nods.

I then help them both up but I stop at the door letting them both go have there moment of silence for there child.

Yes Davion wasn't Handros but he for sure considered him it.

"AM I LATE" I hear someone yell and Desean soon comes stumbling in, drunk?

"Where's my son" he laughs burping at the door.

Allure then turns giving him one of the worst glares I've seen from her. Handro face I was even scared of.

"What" Desean ask

"He's dead and you weren't even here to say goodbye" Allure voice cracks walking up to him and Desean face is unreadable but he soon pulls Allure in a hug and he also lets a couple tears fall but not as much as her and Handro tears.

"And you were the first person I called" she cries harder pushing him away.

"Lure please" Desean sighs but she walks back to Handro who hugs her tight as they both stare down at Davion soulless body.

He was only 1 and a half.

This world was so cruel, not even Allure deserved this.

I was now driving Allure and Handro to our place while Desean stayed a bit longer saying his last words to Davion.

Once Desean walked to Davion dead body and said " Son I- I'm sorry I should've been there for you... I-"

"Take me away please" Allure says out of no where clinging on my arm and I nod walking her and Handro to the car. Silence but I can some how hear the tears fall.

We then get to the house and I open the door for them and Allure face looked so torn. She looked far away.

Handro didn't even look up. His confidence composure was gone, no he wasn't standing tall or smiling cockily. He had his head down low and walked slow. Like if everything was in slow motion and his thoughts were the only things he heard.

I texted the rest before getting here what had happened and why they should leave the basement for us right now.

I then walk down the stairs to the basement and turn the lights on and Allure was now again clinging on Handro while she let sobs out.

I then hear Atiya cry and Allure head shoots up.

I then brought Atiya down stairs and Allure smiles small and ask to carry her.

Allure delicately moved Atiya hair back and said " Did you know if you and your mom didn't exist this would've never happened to Davion because Handro would be there" she cries.

"HEY" Handro yells but I shush him, yes it hurt but I let her.

I then grab Atiya and rock back and forth with her in my arms while she played with my hair and looked at me with a sad look like if she knew it was a sad moment.

"Ma ma" she then points toward Allure and Allure slightly smiles but her face falls to a sad expression again while more tears fell.

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine" I assure Allure.